Reviews for For Love or Money
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/16
Very smoothly written. Nice descriptions and clear actions. The dialogue snaps, too.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Oh, I like this conversation about Money problem and all.

Always fun read something about their live that doesn't really mention about Hunting, but part of how live hard because of it.

Great !
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Heh. Sam would decide that he needed to pull his own weight and do it at a law firm while getting blood poisoning and Dean /would/ feel threatened by it. XD Goodness, those two! I really liked how much they realized about each other, and how much they're willing to do for each other.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Another great story.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awesome story, have no idea why it has so few reviews.

Could so imagine Sam wanting to contribute to the Winchester coffers, feeling bad that their money was usually Dean hustling pool or credit card scams. And loved that his job for a week was research for a law firm. Perfect too Sam's injury which became infected, involving a trip to the hospital. Great ending, it figures Sam would give Dean the check and Dean would offer it back, until he got the message!

A great little one-shot, loved it :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Why don't you have more reviews for this? It's a cute little story about my favorite brothers :D
Phx chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aw - I have no idea why this little jewel doesn't have more reviews. People must have been busy when it was posted :) I adore it. I love that Sam wants to help and that he isn't as comfortable as Dean is with the Winchester way of earning money. Plus, Sam has always struck me as someone who would take pride in an honest day's work regardless of what it was.

And of course I loved Sam's little owie and Dean's reactions to it, first when Sam is injured and then when he realizes it has gotten infected. *happy sigh* I'm just in the need for some good old fashioned hurtSam (even minor hurtSam) and angstyDean even if I have to start going through my list of favorites and golden oldies to get it :)

Loved Sam's comment to Dean in the end when Dean was figuring he couldn't accept Sam's money. The hypocrite (and I say that fondly :)).
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I thought that this was a very realistic type of worry to write about. Money is definitely an issue for them, so I think it's rather fitting that you managed to work their real job into this along with the concerns of everyday life worries and woes. :)

Good job!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
So typical of Sam to ruin his health to help out... I loved how guilty Dean felt about the whole job thingy. Yay for guilt trips ;o)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008