Reviews for Never Again
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 9/19
This is so sweet, I love how you've written Dean and his thoughts and feelings
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/29
Argh, Another sad Dean...

You kinda always been both, Dean. Not just one. Depend on which person you are with.

And with Sam, it's both! So is Sam with Dean, but Sam never really leader to Dean, he's more either Individually or Following.

it's Great and still with Light Angst. :'(
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awesome fic. Both their characters are canon-perfect.
Just noticed something, though. Inspired by a bathroom in Vancouver? You've been to a con? That's so cool!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh, this was an interesting take on how the aftermath of a hunt can become more terrifying than the hunt itself. It was pretty nerve-wracking watching Dean try to get through the door when he couldn't but knew he had to because Sammy was bleeding on the other side.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
As with all of your stories I have read, I love this one and it is definitely going into my favorites :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Another great story. chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was awesome, just loved it :) Injured Sam, concerned and exhausted Dean and a great turn of phrase - There was just too much Sam in too little a space. Ironic, considering Dean had spent most of the last four years with the opposite problem.

A great read and a definite fave :)
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
"You don't have to worry about me—yeah, right, like that wasn't hardwired into him already. Into both of them, but especially him as eldest."

Ahhh the perils of being the big brother.
Teachergra chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love to come back to this story. I can almost hear Dean's voice when he's begging Sam to move so he can help him. I think this story reaches deep into the brothers' relationship to explain Dean's need to protect his little brother. Thank you!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Really great fic! Loved it! :)
buttercupgalaxy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

That was really great! It had a slightly rougher, more raw edge to it than most fics of this nature, but I loved the change of pace, especially as you still managed to work the tender moments between the brothers in too.

I am slowly, but surely making my way through your fics enjoying every single one. Thank you for you messages, and I just wanted to say that with how much fun I have reading your stories I actually like reviewing my favourites. You put all the effort into writing and posting them that the least I can do is give you a shout out to say that it payed off and that you are extremely talented.

Also, about what I said in my first review (about breaking the fic up) - I just want to apologise. You were right that it would not have improved it, I was just being lazy! Since reading more of your fics I see how it actually really works, so just keep doing what you're doing!

Take care, and on to the next one

B xx
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love your story.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
**sleeping in a tiny tent next to Octopus Sam and living off jerky and water.**

How well do I know the dangers of sleeping with younger siblings. ;)

**There was just too much Sam in too little a space. Ironic, considering Dean had spent most of the last four years with the opposite problem.**

Perfect turn of phrase.

I loved this story. Definitely faving.
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow - this fic was fantastic! Had all the right ingredients. The scene with Sam stuck in the bathroom, the blood and Dean’s desperation was perfect – I say again…wow
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Such heartfelt emotion... Man, I love everything you write because of how well you portray both brothers. Their relationship just flourishes through your writing.

Good job!