Reviews for If Your Brother Can't
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1
Gosh... I love Guilty Sam ! (and I really want more of that)

And Dean want and need to comfort him in his sick and weak situation was just Great !

And All Dean's offer for Sam's make up was really entertaining.

It was really Great !
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sweet. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Poor Sam, though, seeing everything again in his mind's eye and not being all there when Dean tried to keep him from rushing into the fire. At least Dean knows what to say, what to joke about, to make Sam know it's okay and all is forgiven. :)
threedays chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
LOVE that they navigate the laundry on the floor with the sure step of seasoned hunters. That line seriously cracked me up!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story. Poor Dean. Poor Sam. But I am glad it all worked out.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
A really great story. Loved Dean's understanding of Sam, knowing that he wasn't really aware when he beat the cr*p out of him, and more concerned about Sam coming back than how injured he was. Perfect the conversation at the end it said it all.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
A story where Sam beats the crap our of Dean for a change. The craziness of memory verses lifelong protectiveness. There's really no doubt how that would turn out.
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was interesting. I liked their verbal exchanges at the end. :)
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Lovely story. We could see some of Dean's cracks, here, more worried about Sam coming back than about his injuries. Very forgiving, our Dean. Poor Sam, too. That must have been awful.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I read this months ago but re-read it this morning, realizing just how much I like this one. I think I most like the fact that there wasn't a long, heavy, drawn-out, verbal apology from Sam... and just quiet understanding and complete forgiveness from Dean. It has "family" written all over the non-dialogue! :)
Belker chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved this one! Especially the lines when Dean can't figure out why the key won't fit. That made it clear just how beaten he was. Loved the ending too! Thanks.

/Belker
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I think this was a very interesting look at any pschological thingsthat Sam hasn't yet worked through completely. After all, the trauma of your girlfriend burning on the ceiling is quite entitled to some freaking out, but Sam hasn't really freaked out during the series. That's what makes this one believable-because Sam seems to try and be stoic most of the time, and manages it, but people can't handle a lot of bad stuff for forever. It's got to come out sometime.

Good job!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
“As your brother, I’d take a bullet for you, but I’m not doing your laundry.” Hilarious! Loving all these little stories! It's like 1:30 so I'm goin to go to sleep, but I'm going to read some more tomorrow!
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Sheer genius, that was freaking awesome! Very, very real.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Cute. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Agent Five chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh, man. This is just amazing. Your style is so compelling. I love the almost poetic nature of your descriptions. Dean 'oozing from the car' is just wonderful, for example.

And there's just enough sentimentality to make the boys real but not unlike their canon selves. I just love how you've portrayed them here. and this fits so nicely into the brothers we knew back in series one. still trying to understand each other but knowing enough to be concerned.

I so enjoyed this.