Reviews for Unseen Damage
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/29
I like when Sam was tucked Dean's hand/wrist/sleeve and keep apologize.

It heart breaking adorable sight !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
WOW - yeah, hitting all the wrong/"right" buttons on your brother - THAT would hurt. Ouch.
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Somehow missed this story before. Really seems prophetic now, given that during much of this last season Sam basically said the same things he did in your story when he was injured.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was amazing! You have serious skill as a writer, and you know these characters so well... Great work! :D
Parnassus chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Aww, really enjoyed reading this! I love it when the brother's (either/or) take care of each other. The dialogue was well written also, could totally see them saying all of it.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
These two push so much down that none of their grievances come to light unless something is very wrong with them... like possession or concussion. But once part of it comes out, boy, does the rest of it follow. It hurt seeing them go after each other like that. Dean going so far as trying to punch Sam. And then the way he replayed everything back in his head. And the way you ended it...
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
The only symptom Dean could and should have picked up on, in fact, had been the uncharacteristically cruel words coming out of Sam's mouth. But no, he'd been too busy getting mad and having his feelings hurt. Siblings do say things to each other that hurt but had Sam not had a head injury and been concussed he would never have said what he did, he would never deliberately be that hurtful to Dean and good that Dean realised it as soon as Sam passed out. Totally in character that his anger melted away and he did what he does best, taking care of his little brother. Great job of Sam's apology too, totally believable and the banter that accompanied it was perfect.
123kat chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really like the way Dean takes care of Sammy and especially the part about "you hated being alone so much you dragged me back in, sounds so much like the season pilot when Dean picked up Sam. I so liked your story especially now with the way season six is going. Keep up the greaat writing.

Thanks,

Kat
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Sam is always good with words, you know? He can always know what to say to make Dean fell like crap. That's one of the reasons why they fight too much. When Sam is mad he is REALLY mad xDD And Dean always bring it to the punches and then all go south, I think

I liked the fanfic Dean always forgive him in the end, no matter what, and that is really cute

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
cutelildevil818 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh the joys of head wounds. But I stopped by to say that the angst WAS tangible, and I am, as always, impressed. Not to mention the hurt sam was a major bonus... :)

megan
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hi KHanna,

thanks (as usual) for a fantastic story! I always love your characterizations and in here they're once again spot on. I especially liked how you wrote Dean's self recrimination. These lines are just so good:

words coming out of Sam’s mouth. But no, he’d been too busy getting mad and having his feelings hurt.

...and the ending was as great as I've come to expect from you. Loved how Sam tries to tell Dean that he didn't really mean what he said in the woods, half-concussed and hurting. But the best was Dean recognizing that Sam hadn't been completely wrong, because he DOES hate being alone.

Best & take care!

D.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was so heart-breaking, but so good at the same time. I've noticed this in some of your other stories too, but your descriptions of the boys' eyes are really vivid. I like it. ;)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Intriguing and very true to the characters.

I love the way you write the dialogue. There's just something about their chatting that makes the words believable.

Good job!
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww, I cry now. hehe That was a really great fic. I liked it a lot. I was really into it when Dean was about to punch Sammy..good thing he missed! heh and all the hurt!sam was written so well. Just amazing. Really really amazing. Thanks for posting this fic. I love it so much. )