Reviews for Cold
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
hehehehehe. The banter in this fic was priceless, despite the touch-and-go moments.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
These guys are so cute. Great story.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Love some sick Sam and we got that in bucketfuls, along with some almost hypothermic Sam too and and original hunt! Plus, of course, Dean in awesome concerned and caring big brother mode. As usual this story was so in character and well written and a definite fave :)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
great story; I really love it, when dean tried to warm his sammy lool and the poor boy shivered and was soo cold. I really like sick!sam stories and protective!dean and these days much more, because I have a cold by myself and I really know how sam feels. Beeing ill is not fun; the coughing, the shivering, the fever. ;-)
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this - you know you're very good at your original plots - they could almost be actual episodes, they're that good;) And I have to say this story made me laugh - sick Sam and mother hen Dean? And Sam sneezing in Dean's face? That was too funny - I could just picture Dean's expression when it happened! Great job K Hanna! As always:-)
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww, this story was so cute! Poor sick Sammy, grumping under all his blankets. Gives me warm fuzzies inside. ;)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
“See, that’s what you get for throwing your meds at your brother.” hahaa

i loved everything about this.

U SHOULD CONTINUE
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Ah what a great story! I'm normally more of a Hurt!Dean girl, but I enjoyed Hurt!Sam today. Loved the brotherly banter throughout. Oh and I would love to read about them travelling to the Everglades! Great job and thanks for sharing.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was interesting and fun to read. Sam, medicated 'to the gills' with every cold product known to man...That's just funny to me. :)

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Sam threw the soup at Dean? Hilarious! Dean deserved it, tho. Haha

After the fear and everything, "analytical" Sam and "kill it and move on" Dean. Right back to normal.

They never should be separated. Kripke needs to understand that. ;)

Great fic!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Okay, just lovely brotherly schmoop wrapped up in a great story. I could read and reread this fic many times and not get enough of it.

Perfect.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very cute! Glad Dean was thinking so quickly on his feet, and saved Sam from hypothermia. BTW-was that an episode of Farscape they were watching at the hotel? LOL
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Awesome one-shot! Poor Sammy sure was having a rough time with his cold-Dean was awesome int he way that he took such good care of Sam!
Cerdo Volador chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
"Kleenex, the soft girly kind"

Just perfect for sammy

and, the jacket? thats The John? jajajaja so damn funny

The whole fic was awesome.

see you