Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Emo4 chapter 76 . 11/27/2019
Just finished this story again! I still wish you would finish the sequel... Or jump to post graduation, to the happily ever afters with weddings and babies. Yeah, I'm a sucker for it all. :)
Emo4 chapter 8 . 11/25/2019
Reading for a second time. I still love it, Alice is still annoying. The only thing that is upsetting is that you started a sequel and didn't finish it! Bums me out still...
HonestPassion13 chapter 12 . 11/18/2019
This was a great chapter and maybe even worth the wait, but, boy, that was a long, long wait to get to this chapter!
HonestPassion13 chapter 10 . 11/18/2019
LOL "I love you, let's fuck like animals" could be a pick-up line!
Emo4 chapter 77 . 9/17/2019
Yes this was a long story, but fun, funny, cute, lovey, sexy and above all full of family and friendship. That's life!
Vampfan1 chapter 30 . 9/2/2019
First off loving the story. Second just a quick FYI critique since I'm guessing you weren't a teen in the 80's.
Tarzan Boy is by Baltimora. Not Bolimora. 80's gal here. Specifically graduated High school in 1985 the year Tarzan Boy came out . Other than that it's all good!
korijarrells chapter 11 . 8/24/2019
Horrible. Cant even finish it and I've been struggling for about 8 chapters already.
StoryMilkiway chapter 10 . 5/17/2019
Okay, I'm stopping here... I thought this would be good because there's so many reviews but now I'm guessing the reviews are people correcting endless mistakes in the writing. The plot is Edward and bella get together I guess, but it's not structured at all...also the scenes are so unrealistic and childish. Please get someone to edit your entire story and make a plot to follow.
StoryMilkiway chapter 8 . 5/17/2019
Lmao "I had my first orgasm at 21" I cant, with this story How old is the author seriously? 9? Do you know what teenagers are like? LOL
StoryMilkiway chapter 7 . 5/17/2019
"Our eyes would look" LMAO I snorted in the middle of class. Do you mean "our eyes met"?
blackeyedvampire chapter 6 . 5/8/2019
Can u write an epov?
Squishfie chapter 10 . 1/5/2019
they just rolled around in the sand and DIDN'T SHOWER BEFORE BED?! lawd, how dirty :P
Idiot chapter 2 . 9/26/2018
FFS, do you even know what manicures are? I hate writers that idiotically try to make Bella this - not like every one - type of girl without making any sense. Her reaction to getting a manicure makes no fucking sense. The dumb b**ch flat irons her hair. That is more likely to be painful than a fucking manicure. Erghhh idiots.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2018
Never let it end
lissaboss1993 chapter 18 . 8/19/2018
I can't let the inconsistency go in noticed early in the chapter you said since she was a freshman then you moved it to a junior so that was irritating

then you had them leave candles unattended at the highschool like for real that is a serious fire hazard don't do that IRL people
11,750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »