Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Twiheart1901EC chapter 77 . 4/30
Loooved this story! I can’t wait for the sequel
FALLENFLAME362 chapter 1 . 3/19
I first read this book four years ago .. and i still get the feels for it. I'm so in love with your writing. I'd pay to have a paperback version of this
Jawel7580 chapter 34 . 3/16
Honestly, i started reading this story and stop for a couple months because it dragged on an on. I came back to it now and read about 10 more chapters I keep thinking it will get more interesting or a plot will emerge. It never does...

This story needs a better plot I am on chapter 33 and i cannot finish this at all.
Absolutely loved it!
Yaas slay girl
bethabetha chapter 21 . 10/4/2017
i really tried to like this, and i made it to chapter 20 but i just can't anymore. can't even keep count of all the spelling and grammar mistakes, the characters are pretty unlikeable, and every other chapter is pretty much the same thing. maybe if it had been condensed with a little more character development and they were toned down a bit (alice especially) and it went through a beta. i feel like the author is probably young based on the whole "omg he's (she's) so perfect" overkill. and the author's notes in the middle of chapters definitely breaks up the flow.
debslmac chapter 77 . 9/22/2017
:) loved this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Ok...I just can't do this anymore. I'm at chapter 25 and I realize that I'm not even 1/3 of the way through this insipid and long story. I started to read this story because of the number of reviews it received. I thought that if it had over 11,000, it must be good. How wrong I was! The story might have been mediocre at best, but with the spellings errors, lack of sentence structure, terrible grammar, and absolutely no plot, it dragged (not drug) it down to awful. Reviewers, please be careful of the comments you make without truly understanding what good fiction looks like. It misleads the rest of us into thinking we're (not where) about to read something that is worth our time.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2017
I'm from Wisconsin, too!
samy.n chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
alice is kinda annoying did I say alice is kind of annoying, she still is alice is still annoying. I love this story buy gosh shz so bossy and annoying.
Fanfic fav chapter 56 . 5/20/2017
This chapter is amazing just like them all
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
Alice is nothing but a control freak!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
I actually AWEEEEEEED a lot... also I know that I'm reading this a Hella lot time after it was written but what can I say.?!
Izabella Gray chapter 67 . 3/18/2017
Ya girl Izzy here, I survived the night, ignoring my roommates noises... but eventually I kicked her out but she did it in the hall Way until security game and sent her back To her dorm.. (might I just say the stupid security guard looked at me too long... asshole, should have just let me stand there in my sports bra and shorts without him staring) but yeah pls keep writing you are the reason I am brave enough to stat in my room at night with my roommate their. And you provide me something to read and not slap my roommate.
-IZABELLA GRAY
Izabella Gray chapter 67 . 3/17/2017
Here I am. 2 AM and my roommate is getting it on with her boyfriend, might I just say she is screaming and so is she. So here I am reading your stories because my roommate isn't letting me sleep and I broke my I phone 7 so I can only message my boyfriend over Skype... how wonderful. Since this happens often can you still create more stories, ideas on how to keep the story going:
1- you could put like a sped up version of the school year including their visits with each other
2- you could put incidents that happen like incidents with roommates getting on( like the situation I'm in right now)
3- you could put it in Rose and Emmett point of view of what they are doing while the others are at college
4- you could do a Carlisle and Esme point of view
5- you could skip to the next year
6- do a Alice point of view
Hope you continue writing because I am using your stories as a way to ignore my rude ass roommate. Obviously she will get some friendly comments from me in the morning including the message I sent her here is an excerpt from the "stop Fucking in the dorm room, or at least stop screaming";
Dear *******, that call was a message from people DOWNSTAIRS AND AROUND THE WHOLE FLOOR telling me that they can hear you and want you to stop. Also you little asshole I have scheduled myself an appointment with my doctor not only for psychology reasons but also for my hearing because of your damn screaming. Just so you know Edward is coming tomorrow and you are banned from the dorm from: 6 AM through 10 PM and just so you know our revenge will be done. And also I have news for you that the other day I let people come in and do the deed on your bed for payback for waking us up at night. That is right you are doing it in a dirty bed... here are some friendly notes; damn te que estoy tratando de dormer ir al infierno usted asshole poco, ( translation: damn you I am trying to sleep, go to hell you little asshole)" sorry for this being a really big comment I am not enjoying what I am hearing right now
11,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »