Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
mmn4618 chapter 77 . 9/3/2021
I know this is older, but if you’re thinking about reading this… DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW! LITERALLY THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE READ
whatokimdoneby chapter 77 . 6/20/2021
10/10 AMAZING I LOVED THAT SO MUCH! KUDOSSSS
Elle Whitecap chapter 5 . 11/5/2020
I know this is an old fix. I clicked on it because it has so many reviews, but it’s like it’s written by a tween. Oh well.
Elle Whitecap chapter 4 . 11/5/2020
Lyrics in fics are so annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
And so we begin! It's "joined at the hip" not "joint. Also it's "buttocks" not "buttox". Is buttox even a word? Anywhere? Gahhh!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
I have been reading this on and off since 3AM, and I'm OBSESSED! I absolutely loathe human fics, but dang this is good. 22 chapters in, and I may finish all of them in one day. I mean OBSESSED. It is charming, funny, and a lemon; so rare. Expertly crafted.
XXWILDGIRLXX chapter 12 . 9/19/2020
This is awesome! Keep up the hard work girl!
somebody2love chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
I just love this fanfic!
Emo4 chapter 76 . 11/27/2019
Just finished this story again! I still wish you would finish the sequel... Or jump to post graduation, to the happily ever afters with weddings and babies. Yeah, I'm a sucker for it all. :)
Emo4 chapter 8 . 11/25/2019
Reading for a second time. I still love it, Alice is still annoying. The only thing that is upsetting is that you started a sequel and didn't finish it! Bums me out still...
HonestPassion13 chapter 12 . 11/18/2019
This was a great chapter and maybe even worth the wait, but, boy, that was a long, long wait to get to this chapter!
HonestPassion13 chapter 10 . 11/18/2019
LOL "I love you, let's fuck like animals" could be a pick-up line!
Emo4 chapter 77 . 9/17/2019
Yes this was a long story, but fun, funny, cute, lovey, sexy and above all full of family and friendship. That's life!
Vampfan1 chapter 30 . 9/2/2019
First off loving the story. Second just a quick FYI critique since I'm guessing you weren't a teen in the 80's.
Tarzan Boy is by Baltimora. Not Bolimora. 80's gal here. Specifically graduated High school in 1985 the year Tarzan Boy came out . Other than that it's all good!
korijarrells chapter 11 . 8/24/2019
Horrible. Cant even finish it and I've been struggling for about 8 chapters already.
11,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »