Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
I wish there were other stories smilar to this yes i read this storie 2 fimes alredy
E pov &b pov cant choose btween
-nervous bella
-sexy edward
Lol
hcmvthcc hhXxTtt chapter 12 . 6/19
Rrrrrrd
Just found my 12 year old reading this. Lots of points for discussion today. Argh
What chapter 10 . 5/11
this is waaaayyyy too long! Usually they are maybe 5 maybe even 10 but 77 chapters?! I mean it is REALLY awesone but it took me sooooooo long to read it!
NicolaClaire chapter 8 . 5/3
Do you actually understand how bra sizes work? If she's a 36 B that would mean she has quite a big torso and small boobs...
I can
Too much
Too much
Sanam chapter 1 . 4/11
It sounds really exciting
Sanam sediqi chapter 30 . 3/25
I think it was amazing and i love it you should write more books.
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 77 . 1/31
What a beautiful and amazing story !
All well written !
Thank you for sharing it with us!
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 1/29
Ha the jump test, too funny.
anonymous chapter 57 . 12/6/2014
umm... kimono is Japan & Chinese female clothing is called Cheongsam. just a random FYI.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Ok...I just can't do this anymore. I'm at chapter 25 and I realize that I'm not even 1/3 of the way through this insipid and long story. I started to read this story because of the number of reviews it received. I thought that if it had over 11,000, it must be good. How wrong I was! The story might have been mediocre at best, but with the spellings errors, lack of sentence structure, terrible grammar, and absolutely no plot, it dragged (not drug) it down to awful. Reviewers, please be careful of the comments you make without truly understanding what good fiction looks like. It misleads the rest of us into thinking we're (not where) about to read something that is worth our time.
11,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »