Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
bella0609 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Too much fun! I surprised they got the room done with all the paint they got on each other! Bella is stepping out of her box - good for her :)
bella0609 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
With the two of them on her side, how can she loose!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Oh, this is going to be interesting!
alpha2be chapter 74 . 4/29/2012
on your question:

The question today is from edwardspet:

"would you rather have

1. dirty talking edward

2. drunk edward

3. horny Edward"

ANSWER: DTE. I am a DTE girl for LIFE! 4EVER! Mmmmm…that's why I created him. I mean I love all the Edwards, but DTE is my fav! Always will be. He can only be beat by Stephenie Meyer's Edward.

I have to disagree because Drunk Edward talks dirty and is also horny. The only downside is the smell of alcohol. So gross.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 77 . 4/28/2012
ammazzzzzzzing
JoysSea chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
I am sure enjoying reading your stories! I love your dedication to your readers. Keep up the good work!
cutesweetiezzz chapter 60 . 4/17/2012
Jasper and Emmett walking in made me LOL.
cutesweetiezzz chapter 57 . 4/16/2012
I think I still have my Original Nintendo somewhere downstairs.
cutesweetiezzz chapter 48 . 4/16/2012
"Alice." Jasper admitted.

"Bella." I stated.

"Rose." Emmett sighed. "Damn, we are so whipped."

That made me LOL so hard!
YourNewFan chapter 77 . 4/14/2012
NOOOO! I've spent the last 3 days of my life obsessively reading this story, and it's the end...:'( You've made me laugh,smile,cry and aww countless times. This is THE best! I came across it and I HAD TO READ IT! it was perfect, I loved the who friends are family, Thayer are all so close. The song was perfect, each an every chapter had me hanging on. That was the perfect ending but I would kill for a squeal or just an epilogue! You have me as a fan...I loved each character, each word, each joke! I wouldn't change a word of it...the laughs you have gotton out of me...U pinned down each character to perfection! It's perfect,that's all I have left to say.
alpha2be chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
i have to agree to your comment on marco pollo! your an brilliant writer. thanks

alpha
teddydisplaypink chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Yeah
EmilyGoode-579 chapter 77 . 3/17/2012
Ok, so I doubt that you actually look at these reviews anymore, but I'm going to do it anyway so I don't feel guilty. I honestly believe that if you changed some names, cleaned it up a little, and added some more, this could be a great book. Yes, I said the B word. It's very different from Twilight, the only similarity being the names. It's just a story about one glorious summer. You are a great writer. Never give up your dream...
Guest chapter 77 . 3/11/2012
I love the story
Viv chapter 77 . 3/10/2012
Thanks for doing this fic SOOO MUCH! 3 Always greatful for you! TTTHHHAAANNNKKKSSS! :')
11,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »