Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
yeszcullen chapter 69 . 1/7/2012
Yeah, now it was Bella's turn to be drunk! So funny, and what was wrong with that Chad guy! Nice chapter...
yeszcullen chapter 68 . 1/7/2012
Awesome, and why would Bella want to bet about THAT!
BronzeSkinedBabe chapter 77 . 1/7/2012
OMG i absolutly loved this story, you have to write a sequel to it. Cause it absolutely rocks!
yeszcullen chapter 67 . 1/5/2012
Speechless... and it's not the first time I'm left feeling that way! Great chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 66 . 1/4/2012
So awkward with Esme LOL but a nice chapter!
T.Seymour chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Ok so I am a little late with reviewing but first of all I will give you credit because it takes a lot to put your work out there for others to criticize it. Secondly, I love Edward and Bella stories, but for your story, thankfully, I was not picturing Kristen Stewart as your Bella. There is no way she could ever be described as curvy; she has the body of a 10 year old boy and she looks sick. However, Edward is great! Next, I don't think I will continue reading though because I feel like your story has climaxed for me already. There really is no tension build up left and for me that makes the story. Also, I just don't think a 'never been kissed' woman is anywhere near prepared to pull off some of the sexual escapades you described. And while they where hot; I just don't feel, despite their electric connection towards one another, plausable at this stage. Again, I think it had great potential and I appreciate the steamy scenes :)
stacyw66 chapter 77 . 12/29/2011
Loved this book so excited to read everything you have written! Thank you for writing this!3
InkSoakedSkin chapter 77 . 12/18/2011
Do you know that I failed my Spanish exam to read this? I stayed up for three continuous days to finish it.

That's how much you affect me.

And now, for the sequel.

Rose.
yeszcullen chapter 64 . 12/17/2011
Yeah, the translations sounded a little strange, 'cause the "usted" isn't usually used to talk to a stranger, well, we don't usually use the personal pronouns like I, or you... and then I think the translation was mistaken, 'cause it should've been "esta" instead of "es". Aside from that D loved it, wasn't boring at all...
yeszcullen chapter 63 . 12/15/2011
Yeah, nice chapter... and everyone insist on knowing, even creepy strangers! LOL
yeszcullen chapter 62 . 12/10/2011
I am prepared... and I too loved this chapter, and Emmett challenging Edward at everything and LOSING LOL Now MEXICO!
yeszcullen chapter 61 . 12/10/2011
Great chapter!
yeszcullen chapter 60 . 12/9/2011
Oh, yeah, he can't because he's hangover! Yeah, right. Loved this chapter, though!
yeszcullen chapter 59 . 12/8/2011
LOL yeah Drunk Edward's so funny and cute! I liked this chapter.
yeszcullen chapter 58 . 12/6/2011
Nice chapter, I liked it!
11,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »