Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Jean chapter 77 . 3/25/2014
Thank you for writing this story it is amazing I love it! It is entertaning and I love reading it. I have read it over and over. You wrote an amazing story thank you so much.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 67 . 2/26/2014
I love the Nanny!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
I watch gilligans island all the time ,I find they for the characters perfectly
Guest chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Awe I'm crying rightnow *teardrops *to Alice and Jasper!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
6flags sound awesome!I want to go!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Brett reminds me of Perez Hilton. I hope I spelled that right!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Brett is crazy! He's such an unexpected character. I hope to read a lot more about Brett.!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Brett is so funny ,he just made the whole chapter!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
I wanna come to your hot tub party! As long as you get Edward to come,and Bella is away for the day!
Emerentia chapter 77 . 2/18/2014
Oh. My. God. I know that this story ended almost five years ago, but I must say; Old is Gold. Truth to be told, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Right now when the clock is 4:38 am, and I have read this story without stopping to have a break, I am waaayy too tired to do anything. But despite my tiredness, I want to thank you for this absolutely amazing reading experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. Thank You! ️
Flybackwards chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
U r a marvelously talented writer. I hope to one day see your books on special display at Barnes and Noble, etc. No surprise for me to see that happen, just pleasure and best wishes for ur happiness.
some01whocarez chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
sequel! sequel! SEQUEL!
I am so much like alice right now.. hahaha
I Love The story...
Guest chapter 77 . 12/26/2013
loved the story wish there was more you should write on that is about them during after them being apart would love to read more
twirob chapter 77 . 12/12/2013
excellent story second time around just one question in the flashback of the biology class b was a sophmore e a junior i thought she was a freshman he a sophmore when they met? ;)
1 grandma chapter 77 . 12/8/2013
I love this story. I could not put it down.
11,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »