Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I like it.
ILuvThor chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva... So tweasure your to the you the wing? ...And do you,Pwincess Buwwercwup...Man and wife. Say man and an' wife."
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
The a/n's in the middle of the story are so freaking obnoxious. You're a good writer, but absolutely nobody cares that your bro lost an eyebrow like the fictional Emmett or that you didn't want to do a lemon yet. That information isn't necessary or interesting in the least.
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 31 . 4/6/2016
My fiancé and I stayed at the Venetian and Mandalabay Hotels when we went to Vegas. He chose the Mandalabay for me since my favorite animals are dolphins since he thought that I would enjoy swimming with them.
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
I made this wager with my fiancé but if he wins he gets to choose where we go for our honeymoon and if I win a get to choose. I keep teasing him all the time by showing him some lingerie that I have for our wedding night and the honeymoon.
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 18 . 4/6/2016
This is my favorite chapter out of the entire story.
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
I did the jump test in front of my fiancé one time and he couldn't get me home fast enough.
sam chapter 43 . 3/24/2016
This is so good
Guest chapter 77 . 3/24/2016
I don't often read really long stories but I've been reading this the past couple days and I just finished it and I cried it was so good. I loved it. Keep writing you are amazing.
JustARead chapter 10 . 1/14/2016