Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Great
JXB Addicted chapter 40 . 1/11/2013
Sh!t, I thought he was going to get her drunk and marry her! Lol! TTFN! JXB ;}
Guest chapter 53 . 12/22/2012
Badly in need of a cold shower... Oh shit... I don't even have a shower! Awwww man
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
This is the better fanfic I have ever read! It's so addictive :)) thank you so much for the pleasure of reading it, you are amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awesome chapter!
Missingyoumore chapter 77 . 12/10/2012
great story brought back great memories...Loved all the lemons!
Missingyoumore chapter 57 . 12/10/2012
I just about peed my pants with the nintendo...you had to blow in it and bang on it to get it to work, to funny and Blair witch one of the scaries movies EVER!
Missingyoumore chapter 46 . 12/9/2012
I love all the great references...brings back great memories of my younger years. And I have probley watch Dirty Danciny about 84 times also!
Missingyoumore chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
BEST SONG EVER!
tululah chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Whoa! Rupert! Was that prophetic or what?:-))
Missingyoumore chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
loving it...I like how you go back and forth in there POV
Missingyoumore chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Loved the songs...a few I already had on my ipod, a few I have forgotten about and must add. and I am much older then you!
Missingyoumore chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
just found your story...loving it so far! can't wait for the good stuff to start LOL
Ithaca Smartie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Honestly, I love the idea of your story. It's very intiguing. But your grammar isn't the best. I am in no way trying to hurt your feelings, but the grammar is very distracting. I am aware that this story has been finished for a while, so you might have improved, but if you haven't, try working on your grammar.
11,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »