Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Missingyoumore chapter 57 . 12/10/2012
I just about peed my pants with the nintendo...you had to blow in it and bang on it to get it to work, to funny and Blair witch one of the scaries movies EVER!
Missingyoumore chapter 46 . 12/9/2012
I love all the great references...brings back great memories of my younger years. And I have probley watch Dirty Danciny about 84 times also!
Missingyoumore chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
BEST SONG EVER!
tululah chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Whoa! Rupert! Was that prophetic or what?:-))
Missingyoumore chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
loving it...I like how you go back and forth in there POV
Missingyoumore chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Loved the songs...a few I already had on my ipod, a few I have forgotten about and must add. and I am much older then you!
Missingyoumore chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
just found your story...loving it so far! can't wait for the good stuff to start LOL
Ithaca Smartie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Honestly, I love the idea of your story. It's very intiguing. But your grammar isn't the best. I am in no way trying to hurt your feelings, but the grammar is very distracting. I am aware that this story has been finished for a while, so you might have improved, but if you haven't, try working on your grammar.
StickyFeathers chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
I like the story but I dont feel like its a whole story. It seems like one daily event after another and then it starts all over again.
StickyFeathers chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Edwards first orgasm ... doesn't seem realistic at all. He's 21! I dont even know if that would be possible..lol. Plus I like a more experienced Edward, I hope he doesn't suck in bed!
Guest chapter 77 . 11/20/2012
3 can I just say, I read this and it made me smile, which is something I haven't done in a while. And it made me become mor thankful or my fiancée. It was helped us immensely because I now remember why we fell in love. For silly sexcapades and a million secret kisses. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Musiclover10000 chapter 77 . 11/6/2012
AMAZING STORY. READ LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES!
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 77 . 11/3/2012
awesome story
ChloelovesEdward chapter 59 . 10/29/2012
Aww what about drunk Edward sex? Lol. Btw I think I'm in love with this story. I love ur writing a lot too! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 74 . 10/24/2012
um i would rather have dirty talking edward,& horny Edward
11,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »