Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
StickyFeathers chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
I like the story but I dont feel like its a whole story. It seems like one daily event after another and then it starts all over again.
StickyFeathers chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Edwards first orgasm ... doesn't seem realistic at all. He's 21! I dont even know if that would be possible..lol. Plus I like a more experienced Edward, I hope he doesn't suck in bed!
Guest chapter 77 . 11/20/2012
3 can I just say, I read this and it made me smile, which is something I haven't done in a while. And it made me become mor thankful or my fiancée. It was helped us immensely because I now remember why we fell in love. For silly sexcapades and a million secret kisses. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Musiclover10000 chapter 77 . 11/6/2012
AMAZING STORY. READ LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES!
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 77 . 11/3/2012
awesome story
ChloelovesEdward chapter 59 . 10/29/2012
Aww what about drunk Edward sex? Lol. Btw I think I'm in love with this story. I love ur writing a lot too! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 74 . 10/24/2012
um i would rather have dirty talking edward,& horny Edward
ChloelovesEdward chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Omg! My name is Chloe! Thats awesome! Btw I really love this story! Keep up the good work!
LovelyFusion chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Good story, terrible grammar and quite a few spelling errors... Hm. Not sure if I should continue.
NiCkY3Gary chapter 61 . 10/19/2012
Hi ThEre I know this has long since been published and ur propbably not expecting anymore reviews , but i have read this story like 8 times in 2 months, its a wicked cool story!* i absolutely love what you did to Sm's characters , you could eaily be the next sm and should totally write your own book , i would totally buy it , and be like i read ashel-13's very first fanfiction bitches lol , love the story!*
Tardis19 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Found this story after it was rec'd on FB. Have to say I'm enjoying it so far. There's the occasional spelling error, and I'm not too fond of the A/Ns in the middle of the chapter, but other than that, it's a great read.
Afrika Felton chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
wow i lov it
DayDreamer077 chapter 74 . 9/25/2012
hm! I say all of the above: all edwards. lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 61 . 9/24/2012
there's actually titles for that? lol. haha. hottest dressing room! lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 59 . 9/24/2012
Hm! Drunk people are often interesting. hm!
11,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »