Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Wow! That was so hot. I love when Edward and Bella consummate their love, so beautiful! You are so young sweetie (well you were even younger when you wrote this)but you are so very talented and truly a sweet Lady! I can tell!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I just realized that I read this before! I tried to review a couple chapters and fanfic said I had already reviewed that chapter. I was real shy back then and didn't review much. But now I know I read this before, and guess what? I'm gonna to finish reading it again! I love this story! Thx for this wonderful escape!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
I hope it doesn't take the whole summer for these two to really get together! I can't wait! I just love it when Bella and Edward fall in love! I'll never get tired of it! Thx so much for writing this long ago. There are still so many of us out there who will never get enough Bella and Edward! You are an amazing writer, especially since you were so young at the time!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
No Jacob!
Akshaya chapter 44 . 10/21/2015
Oh god u r great. I learnt something from u and that is never leave an opportunity where u can be famous even if it is to name a character in a fanfic.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Best story ever! Can't stop reading!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/31/2015
I've met Valentino in Austria! I was 8 years old :D
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Poor Edward and that jump test!hehe
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Oh God, Edward, Edward, Edward! So hot
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Oh man, poor Edward, these girls are gonna kill him!
Guest chapter 77 . 7/8/2015
amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I wish there were other stories smilar to this yes i read this storie 2 fimes alredy
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
E pov &b pov cant choose btween
-nervous bella
-sexy edward
Lol
hcmvthcc hhXxTtt chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
Rrrrrrd
Guest chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
Just found my 12 year old reading this. Lots of points for discussion today. Argh
11,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »