Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Too much
Sanam chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
It sounds really exciting
Sanam sediqi chapter 30 . 3/25/2015
I think it was amazing and i love it you should write more books.
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 77 . 1/31/2015
What a beautiful and amazing story !
All well written !
Thank you for sharing it with us!
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Ha the jump test, too funny.
anonymous chapter 57 . 12/6/2014
umm... kimono is Japan & Chinese female clothing is called Cheongsam. just a random FYI.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Ok...I just can't do this anymore. I'm at chapter 25 and I realize that I'm not even 1/3 of the way through this insipid and long story. I started to read this story because of the number of reviews it received. I thought that if it had over 11,000, it must be good. How wrong I was! The story might have been mediocre at best, but with the spellings errors, lack of sentence structure, terrible grammar, and absolutely no plot, it dragged (not drug) it down to awful. Reviewers, please be careful of the comments you make without truly understanding what good fiction looks like. It misleads the rest of us into thinking we're (not where) about to read something that is worth our time.
Royalty13 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Did Eddie use a condom? BTW I am absolutely loving this story.
MaggiG chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I loved your story so far .I found it interesting and well detailed . I'll read more next time . It's 1;30 am. Got to Congrats.
ButtxrflyStyles chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
i really wish you would start writing again :) your very talented
Caroline chapter 77 . 8/9/2014
The whole story is honestly amazing. Dude u write well and up can write pretty much anything! Like seriously, u got super sexy sex scenes and the most romantically,sweet things in there. It's seriously amazing. I love the story of how they got together though I wish there would be more to the ending...but seriously it's friggin awesome, just one question, if u don't mind, how old r u?
HermioneKate chapter 77 . 7/20/2014
This is an amazing story, it is well written, engaging, emotional, hilarious, and just wow. I read it in two days, and just couldn't put it down. So impressed!
momof2carrs chapter 38 . 6/26/2014
I haven't been able to put this story down for a few hours but I have to now because wow do I need a cold shower! I love the story
Guest chapter 57 . 6/6/2014
Ashel, I like the story but one piece of info was incorrect. Kimonos are not worn during CHINESE New Year, they are JAPANESE, genius
AislinnChebet chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is so extraordinarily dull and repetitive
11,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »