Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Girlz-Rule chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
great new chapter, update soon:D
stupidvampires101 chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
The bike ride and picnic was so sweet and very Edward. I was glad that Bella pushed him in the pond. As soon as you described it, that's what I thought of. And the masturbating scene- WOW! I'm with Rose on that one. I don't think I could have gotten threw that one! Very Sexy! Definably good from EPOV. I could totally see Emmett and Jasper blowing up a grill! That was too funny. I'm glad they didn't do it this time. And of course this one ended sweetly with them falling to sleep in each others arms again. I do think that Edward should get some sort of revenge on Bella for torturing him so. But you know he loved it! Happy be-lated Valentines Day!
stupidvampires101 chapter 12 . 2/15/2008
Wow, is it hotter in here or is it just me? Good job on your first lemon. You did good! And yes of course we want it to be from BPOV! I really didn’t think you did a good job. There was enough detail and they didn't rush threw it. I loved the questions they asked during 'I never'. I especially liked when Emmett tried to get Jasper in trouble with thinking about Bella and it back fired on him! I haven't played kick the can in forever! That sounds so fun! Can't wait to see what Bella comes up with to torture Edward tomorrow while he can't touch her!
stupidvampires101 chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
The first part of the chapter was very HOT! I love it when they tease each other! I like how you did the POV so we could see just how much they affected each other. As I was reading the shower part I had a feeling that Edward was going to have heard her. Once again, the sun screen thing at the pool was great! Edward is just so sweet, when he was playing with that little girl. Can't wait to see what Bella has up her sleeve for later tonight! (I hope that mad sense, my head is still a bit foggy from being sick.)
alwaysgone chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I have to agree it was funny, sweet, and sexy Not to mention HOT! I think that is one of the few times reading I have found that I was torn between being turned on and laughing till i couldn't Looking forward to the next chapter. It will be hard to top this one.
XxCocoLovexX chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
ok. uh. can you say drool? oh my jesus! loved it!
Bit-By-Edward chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I really love this story and think that it is going great! i applaud you for getting so many chapters up since you published the story recently! i just published a couple days ago and i'll be up just as late as you writing the third chapter! Man compared to you i suck, but whatever! Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Catharine
Panda Slippers chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
! very nice!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
HI! I LOVE your story! I think that is amazing and shows real talent! Some of the stories you read are unedited and are hard to read but this one flows nicely and is great overall! Bella has fun torturing Edward! But honestly, who wouldn't?

luv,

B.B.T: )
DebussyToThis chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
yay, all read in *checks elvis alarm clock* 1 and a half hours. not too shabby! now i need sleep!

i really love this story, its always nice to read something between edward and bella where there isn't the constant threat of him murdering her (although if i got in with vampire-edward im sure i wouldn't care).

thankyou for creating this for us, five stars and a golden monkey!

hannah x
Piano4Eli chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Damn. That was hot.

Meadow Muffin
DebussyToThis chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
i feel the urge to review now, and tell you how utterly fabulous this is! you write how i think...if that makes sense. which it probably doesn't. im still loving the story, absolutely knackered, but determined, even if i do fall asleep in history tomorrow. who am i kidding i fall asleep in history all the time.

im still in love with edward and his penny hair.
DebussyToThis chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
aah i love i love!

my heart did a weird flippy thing when chloe said his hair was pretty and looked like a penny. possibly THE cutest thing i have ever heard.

i have to say thankyou for something; you have acheived the impossible. you have made me fall even more i love with edward than i already was.

im enjoying this SO much, it's 1 am and i have school tomorrow, but i must, i must finish this!

coud you do me a favour? can you read my story? it's my first one, and it's scary as hell putting my baby out there to read!
Night script chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
That was one of the best scenes I have read... It was hilarious...
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
well...that was HOTT! lol. great job! i'll be your valentine, i have like 20 right now, but hey the more the merrier right? lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
11,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 751 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 771 .. Last Next »