Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
tobreakfree chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
i love the way you write.

cant wait for the next chap!
nyckiii chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Oh my freaking Carlisle! Those were so amazing! And- sniffle- I'm so proud of the dedication- you totally deserve all of these reviews! Keep up the AMAZING work and update soon... Don't forget to sleep! Lol ;)

luvnycki ;)
EC4me chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
I really love Edward's pov best but I like when you go back and forth and show both of them. I think Bella showed what Edward did to her in that little dream she had but this was funny too. All the boys were really sweet letting the little girl play but Edward is definitely the best.
EdwardsKitten chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Amazing as always! Perfectly lemony. Thank you, thank you. I love your writing.
debisue chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Update soon, I love this story!
Girlz-Rule chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
oh wow! great new chapter, update soon:)
miry68 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
i love your story. it is really good. i thought it was sweet how edward explained that he loved bella. update soon!
cajunsky chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
really bad pick up line! NO! i have heard edward's before, but i do work in a bar. great chapter! update soon.
oceaneyes85253 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
it's really good so far. it's a bit occ once in a while, though. edward's line was definately an edward-esque pick up line.
angelcz619 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
AMAZING!

i love it so much :)

can't wait for more!
musicormisery4105 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Aw ] Loved it! They are finally together, the way Edward told her he loved her, i was so sweet. Anyways Update ASAP!
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
YAY!
Panda Slippers chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
haha, i LOVE the chapter. Edward's star metaphor was kinda AMAZING! and i loved the pick up line off! hilarious. i'm going to have to do that with my friends.
Just Call Me Mrs Cullen chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
aw :D This is so good! LOVE IT!

update soon please!
Millie-loves-Music chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So sweet! Personally my sick brain prefers the inapropriet(I dont give a crap about spelling) Edward over the sweet one. Lmao
11,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 751 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 771 .. Last Next »