Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
EC4me chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Oh My God I love this story. It is so funny. I really liked the boys sleepover and how they had to follow Alice's list. You really get into Edward's head so perfectly. I never really considered why guys liked chicken fighting before. Jasper helping Edward out and giving him little bits of wisdom in the water and the dressing room have been hilarious. I totally loved the pick up lines -especially Edwards. It's all just amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Eddie-4-Ever chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
i love it

chapters.. 9 and 10

update soon..

please and thanks
can'tSEEtheSUNanymore chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
This is pretty good. Update soon!
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
great chapter once again...yay for them finally being together. the slumber party with the guys was hilarious, haha, such dorks, not knowing what to do. great job, update soon!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Wow, that's a lot of chapters! I loved them all! Please update really soon!
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
yay! they're going to tel each other...the review crew does have a nice ring to it. lol!
jennipher chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
OH! I can't wait for you to update again! I love this!
stupidvampires101 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So, I’m going to say that Carlisle and Esme out of the picture will make things much more fun for the kids! The beach trip was great! I loved the chicken fight part. You know, I never thought about it, but when we where in high school they guys always wanted to have chicken fights! Guess I was just to naive to figure it out back then! Oh and the pick up lines were the best! Especially Alice and Edwards! Edward is just so sweet! I would love to here that sort of stuff all the time! I agree about the jumping each other right away. But, I can’t wait till they do! Keep it up!
VampireRebel chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Oh my God! That was SUCH an adorable chapter! I would love to have Edward say those things to me... I absolutely adored this chapter, and I definitely agree that a lemon would not have fit. And also, how insanely adorable that Edward's dream from the other night came true! I seriously think that this has become my favourite fanfic. I cannot help it, I positively ADORE these sorts of stories. Oh, how I wish that they could come true... I am so glad that I am giving you an ego boost. It's the least I can do since you are providing me with something marvelous I can read everyday. I greatly anticipate the next chapter.
csblueyes chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So sweet! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
stupidvampires101 chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I can't wait to here what happens at the beach and who spills first. I also have a feeling Bella might have an issue with the suit Alice picked out. I like the way you have been going back and forth from the two POV's. I think I’m just used to Bella's, but it is always fun/nice to know Edwards too. (By the way LOVE the name! The Review Crew)
eclipselover chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I forgot to tell you I liked both POV's. For some reason I really like to hear what Edward thinks. He's so hot!
stupidvampires101 chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
OMG! That jump test was great! It was even funnier that Jasper was there too! And yes, I have done the test before, but not in front of any guy, just my friends. The Bath & Body Works fight was great. They would definitely be odiferous after that! I can't wait to see/ok, hear what outfits Bella ended up with from Victoria Secrets! I'm glad you are dragging the hook up out a bit. It does make it better! Off to read the next chapter :)
debisue chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Cute chapter! Yeah they finally told each other how they feel. Now if it only went like that in real life!
cajunsky chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
can't wait till you post the whole thing. update soon!
11,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 752 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 772 .. Last Next »