Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
love-hurts-us-all chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
I have to say that i like edward's pov way better.
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
wonderful! that was so sexy. great job, hmm...can't wait to see what bella and edward have planned!
csblueyes chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
alwaysgone chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
I loved it! I love how he is such a gentlemen in public and naughy for her. I like Edward's POV . I also like that it shows what she does to him and vice versa. I love that he has trouble controlling his arousal at the oddest I think you are doind a great job with blending sexy and funny together! Looking forward to the next update!
eclipselover chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
You write the most delicious lemony teasers! It's frustrating in a good way. I can't wait for the next chapter!
utfan23456 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
yay
myxbeautifulxidiot chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
nah, i don't think it was lopsided. the bpov was very nice!

i liked to see that he has just as much of an effect on her as she does on him. i do think the epov is more fun, but if you throw a few BPOVs in every once in a while, it should keep your story balanced nicely...

so update quickly because i want more asap!
can'tSEEtheSUNanymore chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
This is really good! Update!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
It was fabulous! I loved it. Please update soon. :) :) :)
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
You are doing a fantastic job! The tension building between them is great... I am almost tempted to say let's see just how many times they can be interrupted. I love that you are making the most simple of things become some erotic torture... very well written. Nice job!
musicormisery4105 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
Aw when Chole was with Edward,that was so cute :) Update!
vampirelover2007 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
i love it! let me guess. the blonde woman tryin 2 flirt w/ Edward is Lauren? always hated her. lol update soon!
My-Bella chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
It's a good Bella POV chapter! And the little girl thing was too cute!
Oxymoronics chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
HIYA. (:

I Am A Kinda Newish Reader And I Just Wanna Say Your Fic Is Pretty Damn Awesome (Y)

“You have pretty hair.” she said in the sweetest voice I’d ever heard. “It looks like a penny.

My Favourite Line Hehe.

Keep It Up

Eagerly Awaiting,

W. x (:
Night script chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
I love ur story... it is so good...
11,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 752 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 772 .. Last Next »