Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
debisue chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I loved that chapter! Bella is pure evil to torture Edward like that! It was great! Great job!
eclipselover chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Wow Bella is pretty tough. Considering she could have done anything to him! That scene was really hot though
Dalli chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
I am not a noob so your a gamer huh? Shweet.
23rdCLEVER-sleazoid chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I WILL BE YOUR VALENTINE! Brilliant chapter, I hope there will be more Bella teasing Edward... they are the best bits! D that evil minx! x
LaylaLove-CC chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I loved it

it was so cute

and Edward being a normal guy is very entertaining!

Layla
cajunsky chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
great chapter! update soon!
xiomara209 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
poor edward..
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Oh my God... that was an AWESOME chapter. I am touched that you did dedicate it to me. Gave me tons of warm and fuzzy feelings inside. Next chapter in my story is for you... you'll have to check it out. :)
EC4me chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Poor Edward. I'll bet I know what he's planning on for breakfast! That picnic idea was sweet. I'm surprised Alice gave everyone the day off!
UppDawg chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Oh! I'll be your valentine but only if you say I'm your favorite valentine. rofl. Great chapter I loved it! The way Bella tortured Edward was priceless, but I bet he would do the same to her if she was in his position. Thank you for updating so much.
Krystina the Alien chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Wow. Okay, so I feel really bad for Edward. And I'm a girl. But I've always had a soft spot for Edward-human or not.

-KtA
BiteMe1918 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Wow, Wow, Wow! I love what you did with my idea...it wasnt exactly what I had in mind at first, but I totally love what you did with it! Kudos! Update soon! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!
Sydneyyo chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
I think it's amazing that you've been able to put out that many chapters in 4 days! Whoa! And the fact that they are all long and stuf...It's wonderful. I like how you didn't just make them be together after three chapters like some people do. It annoys me.

But I love your story!

Keep it up!

Happy V day!
alwaysgone chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
HOT! Wonderful chapter! I agree. I don't think there is a woman alive who doesn't want Edward all over Update soon!
oceaneyes85253 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
ha! my name is chloe. that was awesome! no one ever uses my name in stories.
11,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 752 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 772 .. Last Next »