Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
EC4me chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Poor Edward. I'll bet I know what he's planning on for breakfast! That picnic idea was sweet. I'm surprised Alice gave everyone the day off!
UppDawg chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Oh! I'll be your valentine but only if you say I'm your favorite valentine. rofl. Great chapter I loved it! The way Bella tortured Edward was priceless, but I bet he would do the same to her if she was in his position. Thank you for updating so much.
Krystina the Alien chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Wow. Okay, so I feel really bad for Edward. And I'm a girl. But I've always had a soft spot for Edward-human or not.

-KtA
BiteMe1918 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Wow, Wow, Wow! I love what you did with my idea...it wasnt exactly what I had in mind at first, but I totally love what you did with it! Kudos! Update soon! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!
Sydneyyo chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
I think it's amazing that you've been able to put out that many chapters in 4 days! Whoa! And the fact that they are all long and stuf...It's wonderful. I like how you didn't just make them be together after three chapters like some people do. It annoys me.

But I love your story!

Keep it up!

Happy V day!
alwaysgone chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
HOT! Wonderful chapter! I agree. I don't think there is a woman alive who doesn't want Edward all over Update soon!
oceaneyes85253 chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
ha! my name is chloe. that was awesome! no one ever uses my name in stories.
Ksangi chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Well...*shudder* That was...delicious. woof.
Krystina the Alien chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Holy. Crap. Well, I'm not much of a reviewer if I've started reading it in the middle, but if you want, I can review each individual chapter.

This story is amazing. Although it kills me, 'cause it makes me want a guy exactly like Edward. Therefore, that makes you evil. Evel! Lol!

-KtA
EclipseoftheTwilightMoon chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Well... let me say that I really enjoyed what I have read so far. You've got talent, that is for sure. This is the first OOC fan fic that I have read and I think it is so so good. You are very funny which is a quality that I think that most fan fictions lack, and I have to say that I lack in that department too.

I agree with you about writing from different points of view. Edward is a lot more fun to write. I like it because he thinks a lot more.

You are truly an awesome writer and don't stop... keep it coming along. I can't wait until you post another chapter.
School Librarian chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Hot, hot, hot! There is steam radiating from my poor computer; it can't take anymore. You my dear have written one of the sexiest Bella/Edward scenes ever. Take a bow. Then write again!
VampireRebel chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Another absolutely brilliant chapter. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I found their game of truth or dare infinitely amusing. Especially Edward's dare I greatly look forward to seeing Bella teasing him, and Edward's reaction to it. Poor Edward's piano... it has been sullied. Loved it and I cannot wait for the next installment
VampireRebel chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
Haha. This chapter was positively brilliant! I adored it! One thing I particularly love is that in most stories, once Bella and Edward are together they immediately stop acting like friends, and start just acting as if they are so madly in love that they can't even take time from gazing into one another's eyes to goof around, but in this chapter you definitely showed that this is not how you intend this story to be. They are still goofing around, and teasing each other, but now they also get to act all in love with each other. Definitely love that. I also thought that the part with Edward and the little girl was absolutely precious! I just think the image of Edward playing with a little girl is too sweet! I cannot wait to see where else you take this story
UppDawg chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Well I just strated reading today and I finally caught and I have to say I love it, your such a great author. Oh and by the way, I really loved your lemon... and I'm a guy xD rofl. anywho, please update again soon, I understand the pain Edward shall suffer the next day!
Vampireme chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
O. All the lemony goodness...
11,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 752 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 772 .. Last Next »