Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
DebussyToThis chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
yay, all read in *checks elvis alarm clock* 1 and a half hours. not too shabby! now i need sleep!

i really love this story, its always nice to read something between edward and bella where there isn't the constant threat of him murdering her (although if i got in with vampire-edward im sure i wouldn't care).

thankyou for creating this for us, five stars and a golden monkey!

hannah x
Piano4Eli chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Damn. That was hot.

Meadow Muffin
DebussyToThis chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
i feel the urge to review now, and tell you how utterly fabulous this is! you write how i think...if that makes sense. which it probably doesn't. im still loving the story, absolutely knackered, but determined, even if i do fall asleep in history tomorrow. who am i kidding i fall asleep in history all the time.

im still in love with edward and his penny hair.
DebussyToThis chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
aah i love i love!

my heart did a weird flippy thing when chloe said his hair was pretty and looked like a penny. possibly THE cutest thing i have ever heard.

i have to say thankyou for something; you have acheived the impossible. you have made me fall even more i love with edward than i already was.

im enjoying this SO much, it's 1 am and i have school tomorrow, but i must, i must finish this!

coud you do me a favour? can you read my story? it's my first one, and it's scary as hell putting my baby out there to read!
Night script chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
That was one of the best scenes I have read... It was hilarious...
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
well...that was HOTT! lol. great job! i'll be your valentine, i have like 20 right now, but hey the more the merrier right? lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
irishgirl32 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
of course I accept how could I not lol

Great chapter glad to see Edward didnt combust and was able to make it through his rough day!
peacelovemushrooms chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
i loved the chapter, Wisconsin i lived there for two years in Tomah!
VampireRebel chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Absolutely loved this chapter (of course). Bella is so bad... I am impressed Edward made it through the day with out combusting. This story never ceases to crack me up, and on a day like today, I definitely need a good laugh. Of course I will be your valentine. I cannot wait to see the next chapter.
holasunshine chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
i'd SO be your valentine if you'd be mine ;)

lol

Woah.

Edward hada rough DAY. :!

that was WAY intense!

kudos.

i love how you decided to not make the whole story lemony.

it was a good mix of sexy, sweet and funny.

really good :) later!

and update. thanks

-MissJessCullen
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
So amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOME MORE!
MrsEdwardCullen5678 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
very good ideas! cant wait to see the next one.
debisue chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I loved that chapter! Bella is pure evil to torture Edward like that! It was great! Great job!
eclipselover chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Wow Bella is pretty tough. Considering she could have done anything to him! That scene was really hot though
Dalli chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
I am not a noob so your a gamer huh? Shweet.
11,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 752 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 772 .. Last Next »