Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
alwaysgone chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I have to agree it was funny, sweet, and sexy Not to mention HOT! I think that is one of the few times reading I have found that I was torn between being turned on and laughing till i couldn't Looking forward to the next chapter. It will be hard to top this one.
XxCocoLovexX chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
ok. uh. can you say drool? oh my jesus! loved it!
Bit-By-Edward chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
I really love this story and think that it is going great! i applaud you for getting so many chapters up since you published the story recently! i just published a couple days ago and i'll be up just as late as you writing the third chapter! Man compared to you i suck, but whatever! Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Catharine
Panda Slippers chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
! very nice!
GazerockIsNotDead1215 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
HI! I LOVE your story! I think that is amazing and shows real talent! Some of the stories you read are unedited and are hard to read but this one flows nicely and is great overall! Bella has fun torturing Edward! But honestly, who wouldn't?

luv,

B.B.T: )
DebussyToThis chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
yay, all read in *checks elvis alarm clock* 1 and a half hours. not too shabby! now i need sleep!

i really love this story, its always nice to read something between edward and bella where there isn't the constant threat of him murdering her (although if i got in with vampire-edward im sure i wouldn't care).

thankyou for creating this for us, five stars and a golden monkey!

hannah x
Piano4Eli chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Damn. That was hot.

Meadow Muffin
DebussyToThis chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
i feel the urge to review now, and tell you how utterly fabulous this is! you write how i think...if that makes sense. which it probably doesn't. im still loving the story, absolutely knackered, but determined, even if i do fall asleep in history tomorrow. who am i kidding i fall asleep in history all the time.

im still in love with edward and his penny hair.
DebussyToThis chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
aah i love i love!

my heart did a weird flippy thing when chloe said his hair was pretty and looked like a penny. possibly THE cutest thing i have ever heard.

i have to say thankyou for something; you have acheived the impossible. you have made me fall even more i love with edward than i already was.

im enjoying this SO much, it's 1 am and i have school tomorrow, but i must, i must finish this!

coud you do me a favour? can you read my story? it's my first one, and it's scary as hell putting my baby out there to read!
Night script chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
That was one of the best scenes I have read... It was hilarious...
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
well...that was HOTT! lol. great job! i'll be your valentine, i have like 20 right now, but hey the more the merrier right? lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
irishgirl32 chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
of course I accept how could I not lol

Great chapter glad to see Edward didnt combust and was able to make it through his rough day!
peacelovemushrooms chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
i loved the chapter, Wisconsin i lived there for two years in Tomah!
VampireRebel chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
Absolutely loved this chapter (of course). Bella is so bad... I am impressed Edward made it through the day with out combusting. This story never ceases to crack me up, and on a day like today, I definitely need a good laugh. Of course I will be your valentine. I cannot wait to see the next chapter.
holasunshine chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
i'd SO be your valentine if you'd be mine ;)

lol

Woah.

Edward hada rough DAY. :!

that was WAY intense!

kudos.

i love how you decided to not make the whole story lemony.

it was a good mix of sexy, sweet and funny.

really good :) later!