Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
musicormisery4105 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Aw ] Loved it! They are finally together, the way Edward told her he loved her, i was so sweet. Anyways Update ASAP!
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
YAY!
Panda Slippers chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
haha, i LOVE the chapter. Edward's star metaphor was kinda AMAZING! and i loved the pick up line off! hilarious. i'm going to have to do that with my friends.
Just Call Me Mrs Cullen chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
aw :D This is so good! LOVE IT!

update soon please!
Millie-loves-Music chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So sweet! Personally my sick brain prefers the inapropriet(I dont give a crap about spelling) Edward over the sweet one. Lmao
utfan23456 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
AW I LOVE IT!
I like men with no men boobs chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
great chapter, i loved the way bella&edward got together
xiomara209 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
that was so cute..update soon..
MrsEdwardCullen5678 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
so cute! i love bella and edward. you are an amazing writer! keep it up.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! I love how you dragged out the story with meaning. I hate it when authors just keep it going for like 20 chappies and don't get them together.

Great job! Update soon!
twilightlover16 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
omigod i love your story. this is awesome update when you can.
Girlz-Rule chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
great new chapter, very sweet:)
Free Energy chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
really nice chapter. and i totally agree with you with the i love yous/lemon. i thought edward's pick up line was funny, and definitely edward like as emmett said. and when he told bella she was a star amongst millions of less bright stars, i thought it was magical

keep writing!
irishgirl32 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Wow there was so much in this chapter and it was all great.

First I loved the slumber parties and Alice writing a list for the boys on what to do.

Then the chicken fight was hilarious. And the pick up lines were priceless. I loved Alice's

and Edwards best they were too funny. And yea they are finally together I agree the timing wasnt right quite yet for a lemon.

anyways I really cant wait to read the next chapter
Naladia chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
O wow! I just started reading your story this afternoon and I love it! Please update soon!
11,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 752 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 772 .. Last Next »