Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
yay! they're going to tel each other...the review crew does have a nice ring to it. lol!
jennipher chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
OH! I can't wait for you to update again! I love this!
stupidvampires101 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So, I’m going to say that Carlisle and Esme out of the picture will make things much more fun for the kids! The beach trip was great! I loved the chicken fight part. You know, I never thought about it, but when we where in high school they guys always wanted to have chicken fights! Guess I was just to naive to figure it out back then! Oh and the pick up lines were the best! Especially Alice and Edwards! Edward is just so sweet! I would love to here that sort of stuff all the time! I agree about the jumping each other right away. But, I can’t wait till they do! Keep it up!
VampireRebel chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Oh my God! That was SUCH an adorable chapter! I would love to have Edward say those things to me... I absolutely adored this chapter, and I definitely agree that a lemon would not have fit. And also, how insanely adorable that Edward's dream from the other night came true! I seriously think that this has become my favourite fanfic. I cannot help it, I positively ADORE these sorts of stories. Oh, how I wish that they could come true... I am so glad that I am giving you an ego boost. It's the least I can do since you are providing me with something marvelous I can read everyday. I greatly anticipate the next chapter.
csblueyes chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So sweet! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
stupidvampires101 chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I can't wait to here what happens at the beach and who spills first. I also have a feeling Bella might have an issue with the suit Alice picked out. I like the way you have been going back and forth from the two POV's. I think I’m just used to Bella's, but it is always fun/nice to know Edwards too. (By the way LOVE the name! The Review Crew)
eclipselover chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I forgot to tell you I liked both POV's. For some reason I really like to hear what Edward thinks. He's so hot!
stupidvampires101 chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
OMG! That jump test was great! It was even funnier that Jasper was there too! And yes, I have done the test before, but not in front of any guy, just my friends. The Bath & Body Works fight was great. They would definitely be odiferous after that! I can't wait to see/ok, hear what outfits Bella ended up with from Victoria Secrets! I'm glad you are dragging the hook up out a bit. It does make it better! Off to read the next chapter :)
debisue chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Cute chapter! Yeah they finally told each other how they feel. Now if it only went like that in real life!
cajunsky chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
can't wait till you post the whole thing. update soon!
cajunsky chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
great chapter.
eclipselover chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
How wonderfully convenient to have Esme and Carlisle gone for the summer! Alice probably doesn't need to get a bed for the guest room.:) I loved the chicken fight and Edward's problem and everything at the beach but I don't think I could get in bed with out taking a shower after a day like that! Their bed is going to be full of sand in the morning!
headovermyheels chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
yay!
vampiregirl23 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Wow. Can I just tell you, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Please update soon!
Cassie chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
One of the most amazing things I've ever read! I loved it and I cant wait for you to update! Those details are amazing too.

Cassie