Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
My-Bella chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Aw! They are just both head over heels for each other! How cute!
vampirelover2007 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
love it! so Edward, update soon!
Simply Fantastic chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
so glad that they're finally together! update :]
Ksangi chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
So two guys are standing waist deep in a lake. One guy looks at the other and says "Water's cold", the other looks back and says "Deep too". la la la la la la Pwincess Buttacwup.
PaulaS chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Nice update. I laughed like a maniac with Edward's pick up line. lol
Bezzaletta chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
AW can u make edward the dominant POV cos its so much fun seeing in his eyes how jealous he is when someone approaches bella and also bella has more affect on him then he does to her (i think?)! update soon

bezzie
PaulaS chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
I'm loving your story, really. But that first part about the dream...

Come on, do you really expect me to believe that a 21-year-old man has never done even a little bit of self-exploration? That's not about feeling something for someone. There are always public people who make a teen mind fly. And that goes three times for the male teen mind.

Other than that. It's great!

Keep it up. :)
Lupus chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
POV... That depends on who says it first...
Stormy Bella chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
good god

are you trying to kill us all?

that was white-hot

update
All.The.RageR chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
nice filler. i'm thinking EPOV should dominate. haha that sounds so dirty.

you're really on a roll here, huh?

since i've been awake, there's been like 3-4 updates (i've sort of lost count)
freeatlas chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
I think either POV would be fine. . . you write well with both . . . I'll be checking for updates
csblueyes chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! I don't mind the different POV's just so long as you don't repeat the exact same thing and tell the whole entire story twice because you feel you have to tell it from multiple POV's. That has got to be the most annoying Fanfiction thing that I can think of. That's all! :)
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Your story is so adorable! Getting it from both POVs makes it a million times better! Edward is so cute, trying to be a gentleman, but then also wanting to be a man.

And props on the jump test, with Edward sitting there. And Jasper's comment was priceless. Great story! It makes me all warm and fuzzy, and maybe a little more thinknig of Edward in those situations. Sigh... Update soon, it is fantastic!
Girlz-Rule chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
great new chapter, can't wait! what's esme's news? update soon:)
irishgirl32 chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
aw the two of them are so cute!
11,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 758 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 778 .. Last Next »