Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
cajunsky chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
love it!
nyckiii chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
OMC This is totally my new favorite! I cannot believe it took so long for me to find! Please update soon! ;)
My-Bella chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
LOL! Loved it!
twilightlover chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
I agree. The "ass" thing with Edward every time a guy was hitting on Bella or checking her out was SO funny! I was cracking up every time I read it. It made Edward SOO cute! Not that he needs anything to make him cuter than he already is but you get my point!
Ksangi chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Yeah, but sometimes people do things that defy description so calling them an ass is imperative. Almost necessary.
Simply Fantastic chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
aw. I loved how protective he is of her...so sweet!

update soon :]
Ksangi chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
The "gay" scene made me laugh so hard. Only because I've been forced to do it, my sister was my "girlfriend", some guys just don't take a hint. I'm here with my friends having a good time, you want to pick up meat go to a butcher! Cripes.
Ksangi chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Sure Edward, keep telling yourself that.
twilightlover88 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
i just found this story tonight and let me tell you it is amazing. the edward point of view would be cool also. but i don't want to see jacob in this story, i am a edward and bella fan all the way i don't really like stories with jacob in them. SO PLEASE DO NOT PUT JACOB IN THE STORY. I really like this story and where it is heading. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bezzaletta chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
No jacob pls no unless u wanna make him evil mwahahaha! I want the story to be in epov and bvop alternating but can u make the next one epov?

bezzie
myownperson5543 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
yah you should totally put jake in it it would be funny if he was gay lol jk
Panda Slippers chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
love the story! and i think you should put jake in as a friend [gay maybe?] to help get edward jealous. omg - you should SO make jacob the gay friend! it would be hilarious!
bb chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
ok, don't put Jacob in, and yes, EPOV is much more interesting, no fights between Bella and Edard, maybe some *fire* between EmmetXBella or JasperXBella, hell, i would read THAT.
kjlyn7 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Great chapter, I loved it! I like that Mike and Tyler were both in it. It would be funny to see either one of them again. Edward is so sexy when he's jealous.
VampireRebel chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Hahaha. That chapter was totally brilliant. More jealous Edward! Yay! I loved this chapter, and can't wait to read more.
11,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 759 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 .. Last Next »