Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
debisue chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Cute chapter! Yeah they finally told each other how they feel. Now if it only went like that in real life!
cajunsky chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
can't wait till you post the whole thing. update soon!
cajunsky chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
great chapter.
eclipselover chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
How wonderfully convenient to have Esme and Carlisle gone for the summer! Alice probably doesn't need to get a bed for the guest room.:) I loved the chicken fight and Edward's problem and everything at the beach but I don't think I could get in bed with out taking a shower after a day like that! Their bed is going to be full of sand in the morning!
headovermyheels chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
yay!
vampiregirl23 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Wow. Can I just tell you, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Please update soon!
Cassie chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
One of the most amazing things I've ever read! I loved it and I cant wait for you to update! Those details are amazing too.

Cassie
eclipse98 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
that was the sweetest/cutest chapter ever! im happy you held the lemon off for this chapter but i still cant wait lol!
EdwardsKitten chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
I loved, loved that chapter. I love how you write Edward. I wish they would fuck like animals and that you'd write about it in detail.
EdwardsKitten chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I like both. Please continue with both, please.
AlyssaRenaeCullen chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
bah. i love this story.

you crack me up like no other.
Twilightlover chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I like both but prefer Edward's
BiteMe1918 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
One word: WOW. Awesome! That was so...romantic. I wish - when I have a boyfriend - he would say the same. I also like the kiss he gave her...sexy! hehehe great job! update when your finers feel better!
myxbeautifulxidiot chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
i agree with you! that would have been uber-tacky if you had done the whole true love declaration and then gone and had them make wild monkey love on the beach. that's so not edward!

you're an awesome writer and i love this story! you know just how to keep the characters true to themselves! rock on!
ThatOneChick2255 chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
That chapter was definitely much better without the lemon... as romantic as it could have been on the beach, it just wouldn't be quite the same. Besides, they likely would have still been interrupted.

And Jasper helping Edward after the chicken fights was fantastic... his comments crack me up, especially since he is telling Edward how much his sister turns him on. Good times...

Another great chapter! Update soon!
11,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 759 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 779 .. Last Next »