Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Ksangi chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Sure Edward, keep telling yourself that.
twilightlover88 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
i just found this story tonight and let me tell you it is amazing. the edward point of view would be cool also. but i don't want to see jacob in this story, i am a edward and bella fan all the way i don't really like stories with jacob in them. SO PLEASE DO NOT PUT JACOB IN THE STORY. I really like this story and where it is heading. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bezzaletta chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
No jacob pls no unless u wanna make him evil mwahahaha! I want the story to be in epov and bvop alternating but can u make the next one epov?

bezzie
myownperson5543 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
yah you should totally put jake in it it would be funny if he was gay lol jk
Panda Slippers chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
love the story! and i think you should put jake in as a friend [gay maybe?] to help get edward jealous. omg - you should SO make jacob the gay friend! it would be hilarious!
bb chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
ok, don't put Jacob in, and yes, EPOV is much more interesting, no fights between Bella and Edard, maybe some *fire* between EmmetXBella or JasperXBella, hell, i would read THAT.
kjlyn7 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Great chapter, I loved it! I like that Mike and Tyler were both in it. It would be funny to see either one of them again. Edward is so sexy when he's jealous.
VampireRebel chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Hahaha. That chapter was totally brilliant. More jealous Edward! Yay! I loved this chapter, and can't wait to read more.
cajunsky chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
great chapter
stupidvampires101 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I'm glad you got another chapter out today! I was wondering if Mike was going to make an appearance or not. This chapter was so funny! I about fell out of my chair when Bella said she was gay! OMG, that was hilarious! The pool scene was great too! I must admit, I've done that before myself! The song they sang together was perfect- of course! I was really glad to see Bella stick up for herself to the bartender. I like to think of her as stronger women. I'm also very glad Edward decked him! And then of course him taking her in his arms to fall asleep was so sweet! Oh and I think Jacob would be good in there somewhere. LOL Keep it up!
I like men with no men boobs chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
wow, mike, tyler, and the bar tender are such assholes. loved the chapter, keep up the work and please update soon.
eclipselover chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Another great chapter! I loved the pool game and Bella claiming to be gay to get out of dancing. I can't believe Bella (and Edward) would just fall asleep after that. They must have alot of control or are extra tired! It would be fun to get Edwards point of view especially at the sports bar and in bed later.
cajunsky chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
love the paint fight.
liz chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
OMG! it is absolutly awsome! u better update soon! i totally love it! i swear to u, this is my fav story. no joke. hurry it up plz!
cajunsky chapter 3 . 2/10/2008