Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
kjlyn7 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Great chapter, I loved it! I like that Mike and Tyler were both in it. It would be funny to see either one of them again. Edward is so sexy when he's jealous.
VampireRebel chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Hahaha. That chapter was totally brilliant. More jealous Edward! Yay! I loved this chapter, and can't wait to read more.
cajunsky chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
great chapter
stupidvampires101 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I'm glad you got another chapter out today! I was wondering if Mike was going to make an appearance or not. This chapter was so funny! I about fell out of my chair when Bella said she was gay! OMG, that was hilarious! The pool scene was great too! I must admit, I've done that before myself! The song they sang together was perfect- of course! I was really glad to see Bella stick up for herself to the bartender. I like to think of her as stronger women. I'm also very glad Edward decked him! And then of course him taking her in his arms to fall asleep was so sweet! Oh and I think Jacob would be good in there somewhere. LOL Keep it up!
I like men with no men boobs chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
wow, mike, tyler, and the bar tender are such assholes. loved the chapter, keep up the work and please update soon.
eclipselover chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Another great chapter! I loved the pool game and Bella claiming to be gay to get out of dancing. I can't believe Bella (and Edward) would just fall asleep after that. They must have alot of control or are extra tired! It would be fun to get Edwards point of view especially at the sports bar and in bed later.
cajunsky chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
love the paint fight.
liz chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
OMG! it is absolutly awsome! u better update soon! i totally love it! i swear to u, this is my fav story. no joke. hurry it up plz!
cajunsky chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
good chapter
cajunsky chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
i like it.
Free Energy chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
that bartender needs to get a stick shoved up his (beep). geez-US!

i thought it was funny adding the vile one. and round two of seducing edward was a HIT!

keep writing!

(read my pm)
bookworm-extraordinaire chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
NO JACOB ! It is fabulous as it is. Please update soon :)
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I really like this story. I think that you should definitely do this in EPOV, or at least part of it. I don't think you should put Jacob in, though. I cannot wait to read more!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
great chapter...great story...please update soon:) jacob ok if he's only in one or two...:]
xiomara209 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
oh..that guy was creepy..update soon..
11,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 .. Last Next »