Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
cajunsky chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
love the paint fight.
liz chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
OMG! it is absolutly awsome! u better update soon! i totally love it! i swear to u, this is my fav story. no joke. hurry it up plz!
cajunsky chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
good chapter
cajunsky chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
i like it.
Free Energy chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
that bartender needs to get a stick shoved up his (beep). geez-US!

i thought it was funny adding the vile one. and round two of seducing edward was a HIT!

keep writing!

(read my pm)
bookworm-extraordinaire chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
NO JACOB ! It is fabulous as it is. Please update soon :)
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I really like this story. I think that you should definitely do this in EPOV, or at least part of it. I don't think you should put Jacob in, though. I cannot wait to read more!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
great chapter...great story...please update soon:) jacob ok if he's only in one or two...:]
xiomara209 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
oh..that guy was creepy..update soon..
GoodyGoody23 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
I don't really think we need the chapter in Edward's POV, it's fine in Bella's. It was really good though. Please update soon.
Meghaja chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Add Jake if you want as long as he isnt going to be interested in Bella. I think that it would be fun to get this chapter from Edwards point of view.
love-hurts-us-all chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Can you put more of Edwards pov i would much rather him then Bellas. And by the way i think you write Edward better then when you write in Bellas pov.

-Hanna
Girlz-Rule chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
awesome new chapter, poor Bella, what a perv!update soon:)
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
o.o glad bella is a strong character.

she stood up for herself.

keep writing!
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Put Mike back in. It's fun to see him tortured! Feel free to include Jacob especially if he's shirtless!
11,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 .. Last Next »