Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Royalty13 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Did Eddie use a condom? BTW I am absolutely loving this story.
MaggiG chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I loved your story so far .I found it interesting and well detailed . I'll read more next time . It's 1;30 am. Got to Congrats.
ButtxrflyStyles chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
i really wish you would start writing again :) your very talented
Caroline chapter 77 . 8/9/2014
The whole story is honestly amazing. Dude u write well and up can write pretty much anything! Like seriously, u got super sexy sex scenes and the most romantically,sweet things in there. It's seriously amazing. I love the story of how they got together though I wish there would be more to the ending...but seriously it's friggin awesome, just one question, if u don't mind, how old r u?
HermioneKate chapter 77 . 7/20/2014
This is an amazing story, it is well written, engaging, emotional, hilarious, and just wow. I read it in two days, and just couldn't put it down. So impressed!
momof2carrs chapter 38 . 6/26/2014
I haven't been able to put this story down for a few hours but I have to now because wow do I need a cold shower! I love the story
Guest chapter 57 . 6/6/2014
Ashel, I like the story but one piece of info was incorrect. Kimonos are not worn during CHINESE New Year, they are JAPANESE, genius
AislinnChebet chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is so extraordinarily dull and repetitive
Jean chapter 77 . 3/25/2014
Thank you for writing this story it is amazing I love it! It is entertaning and I love reading it. I have read it over and over. You wrote an amazing story thank you so much.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 67 . 2/26/2014
I love the Nanny!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
I watch gilligans island all the time ,I find they for the characters perfectly
Guest chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Awe I'm crying rightnow *teardrops *to Alice and Jasper!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
6flags sound awesome!I want to go!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Brett reminds me of Perez Hilton. I hope I spelled that right!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Brett is crazy! He's such an unexpected character. I hope to read a lot more about Brett.!
11,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »