Reviews for Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
To be honest, I am following to the next chapter simply because your story has so many reviews.

"Yes, yes, I realize that's been said so many times, that you are hesitant to believe me, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed."

"Over the course of that summer, I stopped being who I was, and reached the full potential of who I could be."

"He and I used to get along as well as me and Alice. He was also my best friend until he left for college. And now, here I am three years since the last time I've seen him and I am still hopelessly in love with him. I know I should get over it because nothing will ever come of it, I mean, he was my friend, he thought of me as a little sister! Of course back then I didlook a bit different...okay, a lot different."

These sentences as well as most of the prologue aren't very useful and the style is choppy. Not every story needs a prologue. Yours probably shouldn't have one.

The plot lacks originaliry as well and I think the shaky prologue isn't of any help.

Please google The Economist's Style Guide. I am not a fiction writer, but I find that many of their tips are applicable to fiction as well. This guide has helped me evolve in many ways and I think you will find it helpful too.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 77 . 6/13/2012
awesome :)
1234567890inactive chapter 44 . 6/11/2012
i got the cheers refrence and im only 14
lizakimiko chapter 17 . 6/11/2012

hip hip hooray!

i did my cheers for brett! :P
ShelbyNicole9 chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
This story would be much better if

A) You didn't put as many author notes in the middle of the story about things that don't even pertain to the story itself like airplane references or things like that. It totally ruins the story. If you wanna put an authors not in there, put them at the very bottom with the rest of your end of the chapter speech.

And also, I know as a write myself, when you're writing as a different character, such as bella, you almost write it as if she is you. So saying that, the story and the way everybody views bella, It's very conceited. To the point where I can't even read it anymore. The man just GIVING her a necklace because she's so beautiful.

Jasper and Emmett, and even Rose and Alice wanting to get into Bella's pants because she's so gorgeous. Everybody staring at only her every time she walks into a room. It's just too much! it's just...self absorbed. And Bella's nothing like that. I know it's a little OOC, but still.

Maybe if you had spent a little more time developing the rest of the characters, (Alice, Rose, Jasper and Emmett) it would flow a little better.

But as of now, the story just doesn't flow. It's just

"Hey, lets go shopping!"

"Okay!"

we went shopping, Edward tried to fuck me, he's so gorgeous, everybody's staring at me.

We were all tired and we went home.

Next chapter, same thing.

The character's aren't developed. It's the same thing in every chapter. Everybody want's to fuck Bella...it's just.

It's okay. But I can't read it anymore cuz it's not very good.

Sorry.
Juniper chapter 75 . 5/27/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! YOU ARE A GENIUS!
Meji chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hello only it is to congratulate yourself on your brilliant history, I do not speak and much less I read Englishman like that that I am going to write in Spanish and a translation with the google to the Englishman, expect to be able to continue reading soon your history since this one my but very good, I do not have profile in this pág. So I leave my mail you for any thing
peetaedwardlove101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my gosh! I could read this over and over again! Awesome job! :)
bella0609 chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
I don't remember my first time being like that! :)
bella0609 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Edward is so swweett! Who was the blond chick?
cutesweetiezzz chapter 77 . 5/9/2012
Awesome story! I loved every chapter of it! Thank you so much!
bella0609 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
They have such a fun crowd don't they? I would love to hang out with their crowd, maybe Edward, too :)
bella0609 chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
At least they are both in the same frame of mind :)
bella0609 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
I loved the shopping! I think Edward liked it too! Did she ever find a bathing suit?
bella0609 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Loved the chapter! I loved them singing together - loved the song. Perfect for them :)

That bartender was pretty vile!
11,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »