Reviews for XMEN: Resurgence
TheSoliloquy chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
AMAZING story. It honestly played out in my head the whole way through. I could read it over and over again without getting bored!
NWHS chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
Really good story. I read it awhile ago and enjoyed it very much. Best line from Storm to Stark: "The weather hides behind me." Hated that BP and Reed were killed but their wives represented quite nicely.
Cat 2 chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
great story. sorry it's over.
angeredblackman chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
this cant be the end here needs to be a prequal plz
jpolso24 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I love this story. I couldn't stop reading it.

Great job!
Rogue181 chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
Great story! Too bad Tony didn't learn anything before he died.
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
Love it!

Best part was Remy's line about the dream! D

Great story.
Rogue181 chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
Everybody just keeps flipping sides! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cat 2 chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
ooh! very good. only hope there is going to be a happy ending (preferable with Stark dead, I think in this reality he's gone more nuts than in 616)
Randirogue chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
Omg, update now!

:D

I love how you don't seem to deify any of the characters and yet, you give them their moments of strength and general kick booty impressiveness. I am in awe of that, especially with such a vast array of character from all over the Marvel Universe.

I am very eager for more.
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
You got to love that Peter Parker Banter. Classic stuff.

I have to say that it's nice to see Carol take action and try to avoid Tony and the government. :D

Also I wasn't that surprise as of Madrox betraying the team as it is shown within X-factor that he has a Dupe as an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Mystique's plan seems far fetch knowing that now Carol has Rogue's absorbing powers. :(

Please keep up the good work on such a great series. :)
Randirogue chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Omg! The end of this chappy was spectacular... I so wanted something more of this kind of Rogue in the movies, rather than the wimpy whiny girl.

This is fabulous. I'm glued to the screen.
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
I knew it was him. I'm glaring at him right now. You just can't see me doing it.

I didn't think it'd come down to Carol and Pete, getting out of there. Gah, good combo though.

Looking forward to more!
Nothingclever73 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
the story get's better with every chapter. Always waiting for what will happen next.

like your portrayal of of the characters emotions. I can feel what they feel. That is what moves...
Rogue181 chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
Things just keep getting more complicated! Can't wait for more!