Reviews for Knowing You
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
shep as a hobby, not a bad idea! ;)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Neat story! “That’s because we walked through the gate, you realised you had forgotten your sunglasses and then redialled and made us go back through.” Love that line and I can just picture that happening
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I loved it! What a great Sheppard and McKay friendship fic. The best part was McKay being able to complete Sheppard sentences. Wonderful read!
APM chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
yay! nice story... gota love the whump!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
A bit of fluff? This is the food of the gods to us SGA addicts - nothing finer. Loved it to bits.
faldo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Really enjoyed the delicious whumping - but loved McKay's one-sided conversation with Sheppard - or was that really two-sided? Great stuff, thanks.
A chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Lovely story. The way that Rodney won't leave John despite being worried about his own safety shows the depth of their friendship.
Flowerhead101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Really liked it! Very nice touch about them knowing what the other is saying without them saying it!
Ozlex chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I speak for everyone when I say Its just what we needed. A little whump and ShepMckay friendship can really make a persons day. Thakyou :)
new creation chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was a delight. Thank you for any and all fics...fluff or not. I really wish the writers of the show would learn a few things from you all. You are excellent at capturing the speech patterns of the characters and you have them say what I would love to hear them say but probably never will. Thank you again and please keep up the great work. God bless you.
Lorr chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very well done! I think you got them perfectly!
Laryn chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was a lovely piece, and I laughed over the fact that neither of them could remember a single instance (until the end) where a mission hadn't resulted in one of them getting injured.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that would be the first thing he mentions when he wakes up it was after all the last thing they were talking about before he was out huh lol :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Poor boys with their crappy track record. And a story is always more of a pleasure when there's whump ;)
Titan5 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wonderful friendship piece. I loved the way Rodney kept talking for John and finishing his thoughts. I also loved the way John's first words were to address Rodney's problem with Henderson. Very, very cool.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »