Reviews for Knowing You
heartfallen chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Neat story! “That’s because we walked through the gate, you realised you had forgotten your sunglasses and then redialled and made us go back through.” Love that line and I can just picture that happening
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I loved it! What a great Sheppard and McKay friendship fic. The best part was McKay being able to complete Sheppard sentences. Wonderful read!
APM chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
yay! nice story... gota love the whump!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
A bit of fluff? This is the food of the gods to us SGA addicts - nothing finer. Loved it to bits.
faldo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Really enjoyed the delicious whumping - but loved McKay's one-sided conversation with Sheppard - or was that really two-sided? Great stuff, thanks.
A chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Lovely story. The way that Rodney won't leave John despite being worried about his own safety shows the depth of their friendship.
Flowerhead101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Really liked it! Very nice touch about them knowing what the other is saying without them saying it!
Ozlex chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I speak for everyone when I say Its just what we needed. A little whump and ShepMckay friendship can really make a persons day. Thakyou :)
new creation chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was a delight. Thank you for any and all fics...fluff or not. I really wish the writers of the show would learn a few things from you all. You are excellent at capturing the speech patterns of the characters and you have them say what I would love to hear them say but probably never will. Thank you again and please keep up the great work. God bless you.
Lorr chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very well done! I think you got them perfectly!
Laryn chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was a lovely piece, and I laughed over the fact that neither of them could remember a single instance (until the end) where a mission hadn't resulted in one of them getting injured.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that would be the first thing he mentions when he wakes up it was after all the last thing they were talking about before he was out huh lol :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Poor boys with their crappy track record. And a story is always more of a pleasure when there's whump ;)
Titan5 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wonderful friendship piece. I loved the way Rodney kept talking for John and finishing his thoughts. I also loved the way John's first words were to address Rodney's problem with Henderson. Very, very cool.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Excellent! *Loved* this.

"“I’m the same blood type.”

The fact that he knew that was proof that he definitely spent too much time with Sheppard. Too much time here in this infirmary in this situation. Maybe Henderson was right."

*g*