Reviews for The Day the Heavens Opened
jessi chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great story!
John Smith chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Haha, this is super cute! I really like how you wrote the characters; they were perfect in both their past and present forms. I'm glad to have stumbled upon this _
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really liked this :D
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
*Is feeling fluffy now*

That was so good! I loved the flashback to the orphanage-it was very well thought-out and believable. And is it sad the line about what Joey was doing made me giggle? Oh, and the shark one-priceless.

You seem to have a good grasp of characters, from what I can see, and I thouroghky enjoyed this. Brava!

~Flame
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved this story. It was so sweet.
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw! K of KiraraGlitter here! this story was absolutely fantastic! (i must admit that Kaiba, no matter what age, would sound very weird calling Mokuba Mokie. maybe it's just me.) i really like the stories where Seto seems less like a cold, hard, jerk than in the normal storyline. i loved the story, you did a really good job!
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow...that was...suprisingly enjoyable I usually don't like stories with Kaiba, but this one is an execption. Great job!
Boneylass chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Hey, i am leaving a review as you told me to.

It is a good story, but just a bit short, and nothing much exiting happened. It's entirely a flashback. It would have been more interesting if you said Mokuba almost drowned or something. But not bad overall. i could never write anything as good and organized as this anyway.
4everbebe chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i love it and i love kaiba brother noa too
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh, this is beautiful! :) Both Seto and Mokuba are perfectly in character; I can hear them speaking these lines. I love Seto's sarcasm about a shark going past the window. LOL. And Mokuba shaking his fists at the roof.

The descriptions of what was happening during the flood are captivating and exciting. I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Seto coming back to find Mokuba was so adorable. And I love how it's paralleled in the present by him going home.

Ahh, sibling cuteness. Gotta love it.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 2/8/2008