Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them sigeu so thanks and kisses .
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my god, does that bring back memories. Sigh, good times.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg. That was hilarious. I really enjoyed this fic. Ed's reaction is the best, and the Fuhrer's line had me in stitches.
Moonlit Crusnik chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
XD oh...my...god! damn ed! you are really stupid XD i cant stop laughing! too bad this was only a one chapter story, i thought it would have been longer XD loved it
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Thank goodness I didn't read this while eating or my monitor might not have survived. As it is, I just keep imagining Ed's little exhibition and the Fuhrer in his jovial old man mode, saying, "Well, young man, I’m very happy for you," and then I start laughing all over again. Needless to say, I love it!
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Really funny fic, but i feel sorry for Al. You've been poking fun at him!

Overall, this fic is -"awesum."

-Sked-San-san
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was simply one of the best one-shots I've read in a while. _
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Heehee, you're awesome... Good job!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
"I AM A BOY!"

oh, that was perfect! _
the e t e r n a l -STORY chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Priceless. xD I love this story. :3
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh man, that was fantastic. I laughed through the whole thing. xD Poor Ed, having to dress up like a girl. And then striping in front of Fuhrer and other top officials. That was just too funny for words. I think you got humor down.
radcat38 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Okay, that was funny. I lol. The first episode I saw of FMA was when Roy was chasing the boys to Risembool(sp?). I thought Ed was a girl for a little while. Loved the story.