Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 7/27
"Well, young man, I'm very happy for you..."
I completely lost it and then couldn't stop laughing because of course he WOULD take off running in his underwear, and- Fuhrer Bradley is so freaking deadpan I just... I am so glad I swallowed BEFORE I hit that paragraph or there would be tea all over my computer screen.

And dear, longsuffering Al, always there to pick up the pieces... XD

Oh, gosh, this is going to HAUNT me. I just know I'm gonna be at work and start laughing out of the blue because in my head Ed Elric is standing there in front of the military elite in his boxers shouting "I AM A BOY" at the top of his lungs. What do I even SAY?! hahahaha
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
hahhahahahahaha this is great XD
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them sigeu so thanks and kisses .
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my god, does that bring back memories. Sigh, good times.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg. That was hilarious. I really enjoyed this fic. Ed's reaction is the best, and the Fuhrer's line had me in stitches.
Moonlit Crusnik chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
XD oh...my...god! damn ed! you are really stupid XD i cant stop laughing! too bad this was only a one chapter story, i thought it would have been longer XD loved it
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Thank goodness I didn't read this while eating or my monitor might not have survived. As it is, I just keep imagining Ed's little exhibition and the Fuhrer in his jovial old man mode, saying, "Well, young man, I’m very happy for you," and then I start laughing all over again. Needless to say, I love it!
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Really funny fic, but i feel sorry for Al. You've been poking fun at him!

Overall, this fic is -"awesum."

-Sked-San-san
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was simply one of the best one-shots I've read in a while. _
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Heehee, you're awesome... Good job!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
"I AM A BOY!"

oh, that was perfect! _
the e t e r n a l -STORY chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Priceless. xD I love this story. :3
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Oh man, that was fantastic. I laughed through the whole thing. xD Poor Ed, having to dress up like a girl. And then striping in front of Fuhrer and other top officials. That was just too funny for words. I think you got humor down.
radcat38 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Okay, that was funny. I lol. The first episode I saw of FMA was when Roy was chasing the boys to Risembool(sp?). I thought Ed was a girl for a little while. Loved the story.