Reviews for A Crimson Phoenix, a Dying Angel and the Darkness
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
to little of itanaru but the moments when it were that it was great!
MsQueenWitch chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
you know i've read a lot of stories and I have to say yours is one of the worst I have ever read. It does not flow nor does it make sense. You don't explain anything and assume the readers are in your head and know where you are going and know the background. It sucks to be you and all the recaps is is a way for your word count to be high it seems. I was excited at first to read your story I only kept reading in hopes it would get better but it got worse. So no I have nothing nice to say about the story cause there is no plot, no structure or anything in the story that makes sense.

If you don't like my opinion that is fine, but do not pm me with a nasty note because i critiqued you harshly

JaNe
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
u have the longest missions ever but anyway nice can u have kyuubi or should i say kurama thats his name back on topic have kyuubi mate with minato and have kurama be human like and thats a idea but i have a friend she good with action
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
more please i like this and I want to know what will happen next
xenawp532 chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Great story, I reread the other chapters again I must have skipped a chapter, because when I started reading ch 16 it didn't make any since at all. Turns out I did miss ch 15 so how. And I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
saya420 chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
great chapter and update soon plzzzzz
saya420 chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
great story so far and im really looking forward to the next chapter to come out, so until then ja ne.
xenawp532 chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
I just found this story and I'm glad I did ,I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.
Luxial chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
YATA! Looks osum
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
Can't wait read more!
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
i like it

update soon and until next time

ja
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
a sex god...he immediately fell in love with...damn that was the best

i have to say i was wondering with who would minato end up with but damn i didn't see that coming

it was great

i am going on the next chap so till later

ja _
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
'RUN YOU IDIOT' damn that was hilarious i laughed very hard at it

still am hahahahahahhaha

by the way the idea of bringing minato back to life was great i love it

well i am going to read more so until next time

love it

ja
Caithdean chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
interesting story. i look forward to your next update.
Akuma No Sakka chapter 6 . 8/11/2009