Reviews for Favourite
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is so sweet! I'm beginning to adore Sirius and remus as a couple. They're so cute!

OCFxx
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Nice, clever little story. It doesn't matter who "she" is; she's every girl who's ever fallen for the wrong man and knows it.
getmesomenasonexyouswine chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
:O Remmie has a secret admirer! :DD Is it strange that I find all your fics unbelievably cute? :3 I like the light note of angst, too. It's different.

Snaps

-peacelovehappiness-
Clare Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I'm sure I recognise your pen name? Have you reviewed any of my stories in the past?

Anyway, I was trawling through the rubbish and stumbled across this absolute gem. Short, sweet and to the point. I loved it. So subtle. Wonderful stuff!

One for my favourites!

x
AMPH chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i like how you dont name who the "she" is and i really like how you make it open to the fact that she could like either Sirius or Lupin but couldnt have either of them anyway. very well written!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
So you support Remus/Sirius slash? :) Me, too.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I like this!

Even though Remus and Sirius can't see how close they are, from an outside perspective it is easy to see they are made for each other.

(-:
nuttx chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"...not when things were so obvious to her, even if they weren't to them."

One of the best lines I've read, EVER. )

There was a missing full stop here: "The laughter was contagious, rippling round the group" and I think that spoiled it a little bit. If you can be bothered, please do change it, because it distracts from how great the piece actually is.

Good story. Well-written, well-thought out, well-designed. I love the anonymosity of the "she", and that line...!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Interesting how you have it form an OC pov. :)
eekee chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i'm curious as to who the she is? lily, maybe? but i really like this one :]
Laila-Chaos-Has-Writer's-Block chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
which one does she like?

sirius or remus?
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Nice job, I liked it! Who is the girl, btw? Lily?

Keep up the good work :)