Reviews for After Ten Redone
Shanita67 chapter 24 . 7/22/2016
I have been reading all of your stuff and enjoying all of it. Thank you you for finishing them. Can't wait to start the next one
carrotmusic chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Terrific story. I could imagine it happening just this way. Thanks for sharing and take care.
BabesAvengers chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
home had better be at rangeman on the seventh floor
BabesAvengers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
omg how did i ever miss this story? gonna bookmark you and the story and follow you forever and a day
rangerbabe.1 chapter 24 . 7/16/2012
A great storyline, a little rushed at times, and uou lose a little in grammatical errors, but a great story! Where does Joe get off tellin Ramger to look after Steph or else. He admitted cheating LOTS! Loved the end.
Darcy Foster chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
Well that was awesome, way to go! darce
Vulcan Rider chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
After reading this entire story AGAIN, I loved it just as much as the first time, or second...I don't think I reviewed it the second.

Wow, Steph and Ranger really get put through the wringer when you play with them, but you always show us their thoughts and how they eventually work through their trials before they get things together. I think that is what makes your stories so riveting. Thanks again for your work and sharing it with us.

Love ya,

Maggie
Mik N'jirnav chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Good story, enjoyed it. You had some problems with your POV...switching back and forth between first and third person. Maybe using a beta would help?

But enjoyable story overall. Loved how protective Ranger was with Steph, and that Steph committed to getting the training she needed to do her job safely.
mssmith chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
Thank you, it was fun for me too. Loved your story.
Vulcan Rider chapter 24 . 3/4/2009
Excellent work. I like that even with the traumatic part of Steph's abduction, you spared her the worst possibility. I like the way you handled both hers and Ranger's POVs and gave us a chance to get to know them and see their acknowledgment of their relationship.

Great work and thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Mag
Vulcan Rider chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
This is a great story. The minor errors (tense corrections), left out words, etc. are a bit distracting, but overall, it is genius is the plotting and fleshing out of the story.

I absolutely LOVE that Frank is Shadow and a hero to all Rangers. Very interesting plot twist and how awesome that Frank and Ranger understand each other with just a look; exactly like the MM, but with a "men who know Steph" bonus.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

Great work.

Mag
orangeangel chapter 24 . 5/25/2008
okay, firstly love this story and it was defintaly worth being tired this morning just to read it (for the record 4.30am is not morning according to me lol) anyway completely love it and wow...just wow
Amers3 chapter 24 . 3/8/2008
Aww I wanted to know where they go for their honeymon. I think there should be an epilogue with a one year later type thing going on. i absolutely loved the story though can't wait to see what you write next.
angbookworm chapter 24 . 3/7/2008
oh it was so cute i hope you make a sequel. id love to know where they went on their honeymoon and how it went! lol!

i loved it!
whiterose1491 chapter 24 . 3/7/2008
great story i'm glad steph didn't get raped that would've sucked. anyway i think that u should write an epilogue with babies