Reviews for Complicated
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's a good story, but a disappointing lack of detail between the last 2 chapters for an M rating.
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So funny I doubt Gibbs would share but it would be a surprise
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was seriously fun to read! I just wish you added in what happened in the bedroom though. But when he figured out what she was doing I lol'd. Come up with more!
skiergal chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
"She'd worn him out."

...if only
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I liked it:))
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
haha! Great story, really awesome! I like the part where Gibbs realized what she had been doing, lol.
robbie-kikka chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
hey that was absolutely fantastic!

I loved it! lol

hope you write more of these stories!

great work!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Excellent fic! Thank you.
lindainsweden chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
OH MY GOD! You write this so good! More stories like this one, please! ;) When are we going to see this on the show? :P I loved it so stop banging your head to the keybord immediately! Unless the banging helps you come up with a new story similar to this one of course. You're a terrific writer!

/Linda
NickyK chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Nice...very hot! Great story!
TVLadybug chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow - wonderful story! Just what I needed, so thanks!
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Ellie told me to read this and said it was "to die for" (the is a director quote by the way) and she wasn't wrong! Fantastic, brilliant, hilarious. Love the bit "a glass of wine, a hot bath and deal with the matter herself"!

V!

xox
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
elflordsmistress happily takes responsibility for aforementioned pleading, coaxing, and helping. And promises more of the same in the future.

it turned out great:)
aserene chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
i love it! thank god Ellie was there to plead with you.

I absolutely love it! YES! It was fantastic! Totally my favorite of the day!