Reviews for In Fate's Hands
Thanks for good NejiTen fanfiction! It was a pleasure to read! Tenten meeting Hizashi was interesting idea and I loved Aiko during the whole story. She is adorable. Last chapter was sweet! I honestly wish future like that for Neji and Tenten.
miraige chapter 13 . 7/17
Bravo! The LeeHina part is for a change. Haha... and the slight humor in this fic is nice... It's a dream marriage, minus everything they have to go through
Crimsont3ar chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
It was a lovely story, and I enjoyed it immensely :D
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
sweet... this sweeter than sugar,
ty for the story,
Ami1010 chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
I loved reading this awesome story. I'm so glad about the sweet happy end, it was so sad at the beginning, I felt so sorry for Tenten.
Added to Favorites.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
Such a beautiful and sweet story
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I enjoyed this story very much :) I think Hinata and Lee make a strange couple but somehow you made it work. This is definitely going in my favorites!
Spider's Thread chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
You gotta love Lee.
SmiiLey-Chan chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
ohhh myyy Gooooooshhhhhh!Thiis iis the best story iVe read! iLove it! uve gotto make more nejiten storiies!
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
YAY! GREAT STORY!
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
HIP HIP, HOORAY!
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Aye, Aye, Aye! The thing we all do for love... :)
starstruck chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
this story was extremely well-written.

i loved it and i liked how you did lee and

hinata together which was cute even though

i'd never thought of the two of them together.

keep up the good work cause this story was amazing.
The Gum Mastah chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
Too lazy to log in. XD

BWAHAHAHAHA! LEE AND HINATA? ok, that does have a gross mental image, BUT THAT'S JUST SO GREAT! AHHAHA!

I'm not a LeeHina shipper, but it was cute the way you put the two together. XD

Now...Hizashi! He may just be ten freaking years old (YOU SHOULDA MADE HIM OLDER! D:) but he is so COOL! *insert squeal here*

...i need to stop the fangirlism. -_-

thanks for this story!
The Cheez chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
Aw... that was so cute!

A fabulous story, I couldn't stop reading it. Had a heck of a time doing that though - why is it that the best stories appear when you're not supposed to be online? *sigh* Well worth it though. Great job.