Reviews for Scooby Through The Stargate
Mementox chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Love it! You perfectly captured the essence of every character. Any chance of a new story like this one (BtVS/SG1)?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
loved it,
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Very well done.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wowsers! This and the previous story totally blew me away. I've read some excellent B:tvs/SG1 stuff before (by great writers) and this ranks up there with their stuff. Will be adding to favorites.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Awesome fic! And I really like BtVS/SG-1 x-overs. Good job!
Blackdex chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
heh, not bad. ciao
Kaoz chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Tell me u have more of this fantastic fic somewhere already written or in notes!

I loved every moment. U hardly get to c Xander man up or his pov of situations.

I like that u took the time to get him rt. the whimpy side, his sense of loyalty, the advetureness of a boy-guy n his smart mouth.
malexandria chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great story, really enjoyed it.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
good chapter, byes
mtbabe chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Awesome story! Both this and the first one (i read them both at once so count this reveiw for both).

I liked that you had them so young for the first story, and your characterization was really good for the timeline.

In the second story some - like Sam - were a bit out of character, but i liked that Jack was happier, and not so pessimistic (and/or angsty as he can sometimes be portrayed), even when dealing with Xander's issues.

I was kinda hoping (or expecting, from when the thought occured to me) that you would include a that scene from the beggining of season four when Xander is telling Buffy about his trip, about his car breaking down and having to work in that strip club - "And no power on this Earth is going to make me finish that story". Coz of course he can't tell her the truth after all those non-disclosure forms he had so sign. Hmm just an idea if you get stuck with your other stories.

Good luck with all your other endevours. May they be just as good, or even better. )
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great story, you do good Xander, especially how he doubts himself despite his abilities. I enjoyed the first story as well, don't think I reviewed that. You'll have to do a post Initiative story one of these days.

I read your bio. Have you read Val McDermid? She's the one who wrote Wire in the Blood. Mermaids Singing is the first story of the series that Robson Green made into Wire in the Blood. It's close to the first season, but they start veering off TV/from series pretty quick. She also writes a number of other mysteries that don't have Tony Hill in them that are good, but rather gory. I've had some trouble finding them in America and mostly get them on-line, but she's good author and if you like the TV series some, give her a try.

Dorothy
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Excellent story! I really loved this. I was a bit scared for Xander-I so thought he was going to be snake-raped! Anyhow, great writing. I would so love to see more on this series. Great job!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
GREAT STORY! Really liked it.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Awesome.

Not much else to say :-D
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/9/2008