Reviews for Threads
Luna12 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Sweet, fluffy and a wcanonful in between moment that fits beautifully in canon.
Blown chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Aww.. this was so sweet. Youre one of the best romance writers ive ever read. Keep on writing! )
zebrasdancing chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
its very good. i liked it alot
Calisto Mae chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Out of all your little chapters in this story, this one about Daine and Numair was my favorite. Your writing is really enjoyable because your characters aren't OOC. The mini plot is also not over done. :)
LunaSphere chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
This is lovely and endearing and wonderful.
LunaSphere chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I like this drabble-the reflection on how important Kel and Tianne are to Lalasa-, except well, some of the language suggests that Lalasa is a lesbian *because* she was abused by men, which is sort of insidious...
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
This was really lovely-I always felt that Thom and Alanna's relationship in the books was underdeveloped and underexplored.
Devilishduck chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
GYAAH! JORREN!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
sweet, i feel like so many characters would be perfectly suited for fatherhood. especially george
Tortall101 chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
good choice of theme :)
Tortall101 chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
ahh - so sentimental and sweet

I'm glad to see that Neal's poetry skills have improved ;)
sarcastic rabbit chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
I really enjoy this series and your writing. It's hard to pick a favourite from this chapter because all the written 'voices' for the characters were so apt, but I think Neal's haiku just barely edges into first place, because it's haiku(!), and even when Neal's being sweet the snark is still there. Loved it. -Imo
oirishgoddess chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
WOW! BRILLIANT!

that is seriously cool. i loved the way each letter was tailored to each of the father's personalities-numairs was sentimental and serious, george's was spy-material and fatherly, and neal's was poetry (HAHAHA good memories :P) and sweet. i loved them-there was something about them that touched me. :)

very well written, obviously thought out. so well done! :D
Warrior of Ice chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
great ficlets! i particularly liked the letter from Numair to Sarralyn and George's to Aly. their voices fit quite well. just two things you may want to go back and change to fit with canon - Cleon marries Ermelian of Aminar, and Tianine is nicknamed Tian. please continue :)
girlcalledsun chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
I'm sorry, I put this on my favourites but I've never reviewed.

I shed a tear at Cleon's chapter, it was incredibly moving, especially the last few lines.

I like the characterisation of Lalasa; I like her more now I know more about her.

Your writing is well crafted and beautifully descriptive.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »