Reviews for Simpatica 3.0 : Star-crossed
Spootzl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Will you ever continue your Simpatica Saga? I'm SO eager to find out what happens next with Elisa and human Goliath. Totally love this pairing and your love scene knocked my socks off. ;-) Please write a new chapter.
Sue Falkenkralle chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Cool story, I wish you would go on with it someday...

Love the idea, especialy Lynn/Lex
Aimtbj chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Heh heh...funny. But why are Lex and Brooklyn gay? Hm...are ya gonna continue...?
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
OMG! This is adorable...I can't wait to see what else has been changed. On a side note, I just can't see Brooklyn as gay. Lex is possible, but I see Brooklyn as too much of a ladies' man to be gay. Just my personal opinion. Plus, if he were real, I'd be breaking into that castle every night just to see him. Even if that meant getting bruised by a big angry Goliath (ooh)Gabi
Morgana Fae chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Loving it! You sure do know how to throw a surprise or two into you pieces. Talk about a surprise cliff hanger ending. Please don't leave us readers hanging about to much longer. Keep up the terrific work!
Midzst chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
LOL! I can't wait to see how everyone else is. Derek and Demona? I thought that was so funny, can't blame Elisa for reacting the way she did. Another great chapter!
Demona's Boi chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Great! Read some of your previous work. I like the Princess Ashanti series because you deal with the subjects of racism and bigotry. You did it with class. I read some of your other reviews. Somebody called you the Goddess of Gargoyles Fanficton. They're right. Keep writing.
Demelza chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
LMAO... I haven't laughed that much in ages! That was awesome! Can't wait to see how the others have turned out with their 'Human' lives. I especially loved the part where Elisa swears like a blue streak and comments back to Goliath, "Sorry, it happens sometimes. You've never ridden with me when I drive." Hahaha. Great work, as always!
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Hey another great master piece! Can't wait to meet the rest of the family, hehe, what a shcoker that's gonna be. Till then
Tropic chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Deni you're story is good I'm anxious to read the next chapter. I always enjoy the detailed effort you put into your stories. It is an alternative universe you're not being insensative by mentioning WTC. It's not like you make a whole setting out of it nor a battle within that setting. What? Just because we loose our WTC the gargoyles have to? No way. We need to toughen up to prevail. Not to turn deni's review spot into a descussion but when I spent all week crying all I got was a sore nose, nightmares, and a stomach near vomiting from the stress of loosing friends. I'm looking at it differently now. It's time to move on, toughen up and rebuild and get justice. Peace Deni.

PS I'm not bashing you reviewer I'm only stating my opinion, take care and feel better.
Leilu2k chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
[winces...] I know this is supposed to be set in an alternate universe, but in light of recent events, PLEASE (pretty please?) edit out the part about the World Trade Center.