Reviews for The Battle Lord Chronicles: Under A Bloody Moon
Silrea chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
This is so amazing i love this story Ive read a lot of fanfic for this anime and i have to say this is the best one Ive found i don't even like naruto but you make it so interesting i cant wait to read more from this very talented author. .
kitsunegirl96 chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
Okay, I don't even know if you check your profile anymore, but I sure as hell hope you do. CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE!
SecretSnow chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
I love this! This is an excellant sequel to the first one! However, what about Naruto? As he too, is a jinchuuriki, I thought he would be included in the story some how. But if he's not than that's fine as well. But I, personally, would love to see how Naruto would react to seeing a real demon who, ya know, wasn't evil. Gaara too now that I think about it (Gaara is the one-tailed Tanuki[Racoon])

Anyway, I know you haven't updated this in a while but I look foward to it when you do!
krazyfelinelover chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
Hello there, I started reading, firtst the origianal then this sequel, and so far your story is good. I wonder what is keeping you so busy though, it has apparently been a few months since you last wrote. I understand, I'm not even writing anything yet because I know I would be busy and appartently you have multiple fanfictions to write for. I just wonder if you will update during the winter break or if you are busy with family stuff.
Howl for the Moon chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Woota, I love it sorry it's been I hile since I reviewed but been busy. Please update soon!
Dragonlover149 chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
D Loved it! And Hiei and Kristy still aren't a pair yet?

Tch. I was totally expecting them to get together. Course, your chapter (the whole entire story I mean) is awsome. Can't wait for the next chapter! D
The Nerd with no Plan for life chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
I first read this fic on , but... since this site had more chappies... well yeah.. Great fic!
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
Yay! Hiei's there! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XP XP XP Is he going to be living in their nifty little valley? I'm so excited for the new set up that you have going on. I also agree that you should have had Zabuza succeed, great plot twist. Not that I know what you have planned later, but it's not what a lot of Naruto fans would have expected!

I was surprised you were changing so much of it, so it's actually like an alternate universe instead of the actual Naruto story (this way you don't have to freak out when their are plot twists in the actual Naruto story!).

Again, fantastic job! I can hardly wait for the next update! :D
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
Ah! I missed this update, when you first got it up! DX I'm so happy that he is finally in the story though! Feels like a weight has been lifted! XD XD XD

Great job, and brilliant cliffhanger (I can say that because the next chapter is already up *victory sign*)!
Hannah Shikari chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
I'm back with another review.

Yay! Hiei's back for good!

I really needed the good mood-lift, school has been catching up with me. Anyway, it's a really great chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to arrive.
ladykind chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
I...love u...its just that simple!
JJ-Jefferu chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
Liked the chapter

very good,

so are you undecided if they fail or succeed?

in light of your storyline they would actually probably succeed

that's only if i understood you right and you werent decided :)

ja ne
Anna Jaganshi chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
Haku! *slaps forehead* I knew something seemed weird about that! I kept waiting for some new voice to pop up, but I couldn't think of who...

Brain fart right there. D;

But again, YAY FOR HIEI! *does THE happy dance* And yay for their victory, too!

Hmm... so, because they (Kristy, Hiei, etc.) came to this world, it's, in a sense, changed the future? When I say this, I mean, like, the 'anime' 'verse? Drat, now I'm confusing myself...
iiceangel3.o chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
shnaps! You updated! YAY! Im so super happy! LOL The beginning of the chapter was my favorite. I love this!
iiceangel3.o chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
See what I mean! You put everything in such great order! from the beginning where you formed the group, got them together, the outfits, and now the rings! I SAY BRILLIANT! *legasp*...H-Hiei? D: *gasp*...*gasp*...*gasp* HIEI! MY LURRVV! LOL Suspense D: