Reviews for Imouto Trilogy: Even After All These Years
1412 karasu chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Waiii I've been looking for itachixoc fics! I'll go check it out. Also, great job so far :) and if you wrote a prequel that would be awesome! (So long as updates for this fic arent too delayed haha...) Anywyas, update soon?
emcpherson chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Please update
serp-derp chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
author-san! This book is brilliant but one little thing, Itachi doesn't have scars, they're called tear troughs, medically known as the nasojugal crease, relative of the eye bag, sign of age and tiredness. :D Good job though! It's not...Mary sue even though the OC is powerful, ANBU, cold etc. etc. :)
Furionknight chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
I look forward to more :)
mangachick1 chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
I really LIKE this story! It's better then other OC ones; the only problems I have with her charcterzation (?) is that she always seems to know what to say, how to react to a certain question that it troubling others - a normal person would not be able to answer everything, kakashi is rather subdued and I am missing out on some sibling love, I also don't think Sasuke and Sakura would ahve reverted to the old selfs as much as you potrayed...just for you to take into accont.

ANyway, other then taht, I really like this idea! Can;t wait to see what you come up with Itachi! UPDATE SOON
Kaity chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
omg I luv this story Sooo much! pls upload more and fast lol! I can't wait for another chapter!
Samwich520 chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
Are you going to continue this? I like reading it, it is a good story.
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Oh man, I just have to pity them! Two Hatake's in one training ground? They're going to die! TT
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
I read this chapter and couldn't believe all of that happen! awesome job!
Usagi323 chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
i love the stary please update soon!
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 17 . 12/7/2009
Very good! :))
chinchilla donut chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
I like this story a lot because of the pace of the storyline is constant and realistic, unlike other stories where some character falls in love within a few days (-_-).

Hmm, Kyomi seemed extremely antisocial in the first chapter then she became rather . . . more friendly I suppose. Her character image changed drastically in the first few chapters. You might want to fix that, but its up to you.

Once again, I like this story a lot. Hope you won't get the writer's block virus and will continue to update!
Kouyuu'awai chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I really liked in this chapter how you put it in Naruto's point of view and showed his feelings about the relationship with the rest of his team.
Regin chapter 17 . 3/18/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
YOU chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
I hate you...and NO, I will not elaborate. You're a smart girl-Figure it out.