Reviews for TCOT Great Lie
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Wow! Great story. I also believe that Paul and Rita were a couple. I love what you've done with them. This was a terrific story. I really enjoyed it.
Barbara Lambert chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I have just recently been introduced to fanfiction, but after reading your wonderful story, I do hope there are more chapters to follow!
murphycat chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Surely there is more! Great story.
murphycat chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Perfect dialogue.
murphycat chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Wow! Love action Della! Lol
Captain Weirdo chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
You are a very talented writer. You've captured the characters perfectly. The plot is great and I love seeing the interaction (and lack thereof) between Perry and Della. Please continue this story as soon as you can - I'll be watching for it!

Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Well done!

I really am enjoying your incarnation of Della. Very in character. This is a great story so far - now on to the next chapter!

Nora Burnham chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm kind of stuck on a chapter of my own story right now and took some time to read the stories of others. I really like this one. You did a great job with elaboation and dialogue. I could totally see this happening with the characters. Keep up the good work.

Nora Burnham
Elena George chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Super! More, more, more! before the tension kills us all!
marcho chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
The suspense is killing me! Please hurry - I need to know that our trio is gonna be OK! Can't wait for the next installment.
murphycat chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
I liked it. The tension is building, but I got a little confused about how Perry got dragged into it there at the end of the story. Still really enjoying it and am hungrily waiting for the next chapter. :D
hushlovehush chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
...della just got pwn'd by tragg.

also, no earthquakes? i need moar drama llama up in here :oP

...this is your partner in crime, btw. in case you didn't remember this username.
dellaandperrylover chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
I'm loving this. The last two chapters have been excellent. The tension is incredible and I'm on the edge of my seat. I can picture Della being so frantic. Please let us know that Perry's okay, and soon!
MarMar1 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
WOW! Great chapter - excellent tension! Very nice, getting Tragg in that way. I really can't wait to see what comes next!
vsky chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Wow! This is exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter.