Reviews for Burning magic: Fire of the heart
well this third of the chapter really brans why this is full of crap. I sence you a as another hating harry and other craps. Stuoid story thks is dead
I really like the begining of the story and then youwrite this crap about I betray everybody because of harry. What the hell is that. what make me puke was the easy way Jazz drop so the betrayer took her what the hell was that. really bad, so really bad story now see why the story was dead since almost 8 years
TERClaymore chapter 15 . 6/14
A lot of very interesting ideas coming together into a very awesome story, can't wait to hear more about what happens.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 3/27
Has this been abandoned?
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/17
I do hope you're reading this. Albie is going to at least get heartburn because of the next issue of the Prophet. And Fudge'll likely destroy his poor old hat in rage and embarrassment. After all, he has refused to give Sirius a trial. Now usually his trial is held in France but Romania works just as well. It shows just how corrupt the British MOM is. Now if this story is longer then the 15 chapters listed, I wish you'd at least consider finishing it please. I'm enjoying it. And, sho0uld the headbastard drop dead because Sirius is now free and has adopted Harry, so much the better. The old fool stopped fighting evil somewhere around or a little before his supposed defeat of Grindlewald. Don't believe me? Just look at his history. And NOT the sugury coated one either! The man CAN'T BE TRUSTED!.
wburke36yahoo.c chapter 15 . 2/9
More needs to be written!
wburke36yahoo.c chapter 5 . 2/9
Keep the action coming
Ariadne Venegas chapter 15 . 1/28
Poor Ginny!
Please don't make her pregnant!

I really love the story I hope you continue soon...
Also I think Harry and Hermione need to finish the bond sooner than later, time is of the essence, too many powerful adversaries, and stupid Ron, that clearly is not Arthur' son and that's why he is taken the potion to mask his real parentage no?

I hope Tonks don't get hooked with Remus only for Teddy, I never liked the pairing. remus tried to abandon her many times, even when she was with child. She deserve better, he is not marriage material. He is not bad person at all, but not father or husband material!

A question is Harry and Hermione finalize the bond, can't they change to a marriage quarters?

There must be several in the castle even if not in use, not because fanon only, but because logic, in medieval times women were married very young as 12 to 14 and if they were witches as their husband also young students, they could still get their education no?
Docholiday024 chapter 15 . 1/14
Too bad you didn't finish this
angeleyes1984 chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Has This story been abandoned
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
Great story, glad I stumbled across it. Hope you get a chance to finish it one day.
Philosophize chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
Please don't abandon...
DarkFox17 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Good story, sad to see it discontinued, would hope it is finished at some point.
Firewolfe chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
I do hope that you update this work one day. It is very good and a lot of fun to read. I like the twists on t heme and the idea that there are shades here. I would hope that somehow the little dragon got spared and somehow becomes and ally to Harry. I hope Jade forgives Harry when she learns the truth.
jupimako chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awesome start! Absolutely awesome. I am really excited about this story.