Reviews for Apple
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
:) You make me happy!
Diinya-chan chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
XD

...o, I'm tearing up here.

Fragging hilarious. I love the bumper stickers! :D
tropicangell chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
.hilarious! OMG i couldnt stop laughing, awsome job!
JadeTarma chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
*snerk*
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Lmao, go man i am in tears here from laughing so hard. Miles crashing Prowl's processors to Sideswipe's bumperstickers. I'm dieing here. My all time favorite bumpesticker for Sunstreaker would be," If you can read this, your too close."

It's as evil as those bullet hole and shattered glass stickers i saw all over some cars and trucks. A friend of mine did that as a joke during deer season one year. You should of seen the looks on some people's faces when they saw how many stickers covered the right side of his pick-up. lol.
Hiezen chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
hahahahhah...this story had me and my best friend laughing
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
I loved this story so much! I don't think I can actually fully describe how much amusment I got from this story! I almost fell out of my chair and rolled around on the floor from a serious laughing fit! Keep up the awesome work!
Thatredcar chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
*dies in laughter* OMG XD i want one of those bumber stickers
Fk306 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
hehehe I think all the bumper stickers fit, Prowls would of been confusing if I hadn't read chapter 1 xD

I like Wheeljack's and Optimus' the most xD
mdnytryder chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Excellent!

I love Ironhide's sticker (wonder where I can get one for my big black truck?) and Perceptor's has me confused also.

I think you better copyright your sister!
min vain chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Poor Perceptor. That is going to bug him for years to come. Very funny little tale.
SheWasFlying chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Good? Man, it was better than good! This thing is hilarious! You had me giggling for, like, ever! Seriously, this thing is great. You've got a talent for humor. Two thumbs up for both stories! D

. . . and now I wanna buy a bumper sticker for my car. Hehe.
Exie chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
*DIE* Prime and Jazz's stickers...oh dear god...fantastic.

Sunstreaker's...oddly fitting. XD

ALL HAIL EL PRESIDENTE! *dies laughing again*
blood shifter chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
ROFL! OMG! that was freaking awesome! loved the one sides wore. please continue. these are really good.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 9/27/2008