Reviews for Red Earth
please finish this the suspense is killing me
LaueeeCarter chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
I love your story. I love the movie, it's so great! Please continue :)
Blue Eye Phantom chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. I know you haven't updated in like forever, but it's my duty to review and tell you how much I enjoy your style of writing and character development! PLEASE UPDATE? maybe? Think about it :)
titaundomiel chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Please, please, continue on this fic! I love it!
titaundomiel chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Well... I just discovered Blood Diamond a couple of months ago since I refused to watch any Leo Dicaprio movie since The Aviator... But Inception came out and I just fell in love with him again.

I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed this fic very much and I just wished that you had finished it...)

Great job!
Kathy L chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Wow this chick is a big time bitch, She thinks she's better just because her skin color is white probably. I would hate to be around someone like her, and I am white.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
you MUST update!

please please please please please
Gabriellen chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
This is a really great story and I hope you update.
Wannabe-Wallaby chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
Please please please keep writing. :) I really love it!

Please update soon! :D
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
(Doing this without logging in so it lets me double review.)

Where are you?

Why haven't you updated in eons?

WHY have you left us at the horriblest, most intensely annoying cliffhanger in the history of Blood Diamond fanfiction?

Come back. Son!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Please update soon!
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
What?

What what whaat!

(the apparent lack of vocabulary disturbs me too, yes.)

Hm...

(seriously.)
Hari-chan15 chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
wow- Poor Alex and Archer! So Archer was afraid of liking Alex too...Its too suspenseful! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
oldRazberri chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
Who! Emotions are running thick here. Keep 'em coming, eh?

~Raz (who is becoming slightly obsessed with all things South Africa _)
Naalmafi chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
Yes! Update!

Oh, no chapter of this fic ever runs on for too long. )

Anyway, loved the chapter, and the cliffhanger was great. Or really really mean, depends on the perspective...lol

I particularly liked the idea of Archer spilling his guts while getting thoroughly wasted.

Too bad we'll have to wait a while for more action! Oh well, I'm sure you'll make it up to us next chapter. )

Good luck at university and have a nice holiday!