Reviews for Incomplete
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is really sad but in a good way!
'Gred' and 'Forge' were actually jokes made by the twins, when they were given Christmas jumpers with F and G on. When complaining that Ron doesn't have a letter on his, they say "We know our names are Gred and Forge!"
GreenBear chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OOC or not, this was nice in a sad way. RIP Fred. Poor George. Good job.
fanficfan1037 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
It was very sad. But it was well writen and accomplished it's purpose as an angst fic. Well done.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This brought a lump to my throat. I don't think George is OOC at all - his character wouldn't be the same after losing Fred. Loved the line "We ended here". Great job.
Sower Kreem chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was really good. And on the subject of Gred and Forge, they actually did call themselves that. in Harry's 1st year. And Gred is George and Fred is Forge. Which most people don't seem to get. but you got it right, yay, *happy* There's no F in George.

Sorry. I loved that.

Well, anyway...
littleann84 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I like it so far, you should definatly make another chapter :)
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
good story keep up the good work! lol gred and forge were used in sorcerers stone by fred and george themselves haha and yeah i do the same thing i just started writing but both my stories were written at like midnight when i was exhausted. check them out if you want that would be really great] theyre both about George after fred.