Reviews for Sweeney Clues!
Wintmint4 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I must say the alternate ending of sorts was my favorite!:)) toby almost made me pee myself laughing and mrs lovett killed me too "hell to the hell to the HELL to the NO!" XD
EminentlyPractical chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
"How dare you interrupt my jazz hands?"

Sweeney doing jazz hands is a sight I definantly would not want to miss. Fantastic love, it's funny how random dreams can be sometimes.

Also, Turpin jumping out of the chair in excitement over the finding of the last clue would be another sight to see.

Very well done.

~EminentlyPractical
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
zat was amazing!
primadonagirl999 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
HOLY CRAP HOW RANDOM! LOL ROFL
The Archangel Network chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
i love the part w/ the lolcat bucket. heehee
NelliethePieAngel chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
You go Nellie, you pee on that annoying Adolfo Pirelli. As for Sweeney: I'll save your bucket for you! Cause you had a bucket, and you weren't afraid to use it, bwa-hahaha! Mrs. Lovett is a cute Blue, haha.
teamprentiss chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
That is some dream...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Neko-Funjatta936 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
lol it's like a work of art. XD
Lizzysobebear chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
...that was beautiful.
Karati chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I could not stop laughing over this, the mental pictures this sends me are too funny, like Turnpin and Anthony with lollies, and Lovett sitting on Sweeney's shoulder. Sweeney does jazz hands? This is a masterpiece and I definatley don't throw that word around too often.
Sam T chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is so bloody funny!
JohnnyDepplover chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was...HILARIOUS! I love random things like this! In fact, one time I was watching a bunch of little kids in a park and singing sweeney todd songs on the swings. So I suddenly wondered what Sweeney would look like swinging abd imagined him yelling, "Look at me Mrs. Lovett! I'm going so high! WE!"
Falling Stardust chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow. Blue's Clues would be a lot more fun if Sweeney Todd was the main character instead of John or whoever replaced Steve...And a good deal gorier...And possibly rated R...
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Haha, I lovett. This show was so cute when I was little, and this story was as well. So sad at the end though, when Sweeney had to kill poor Nellie (as Blue I pressume) the puppy. Lovedett though.
Shitty Chicken Gang Bang chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
HAHAHA! that last line made me laugh the most XD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »