Reviews for The Perfect Mistake
MatrixKnight chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Can I just say I love you for making these kaori and mac fanfictions? Like seriously. They need more love. A lot of it. So does SSX
Iloveanime9493 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
omg! tht was awsome!

i loved it! thnx for the awsome story!

peace out!
Burninghammer63088 chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Alright! she can see again. Awesome. A great end. Short but sweet. And an awesome trilogy. Thanks very much for taking the time to write and post them. They were brilliant.

nicole couch chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Hey! I just read all of the chapters, and I think it's great! Keep up the good work! BTW, you should check out my story. I 100% guarantee you'll like it!
XODANCE chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
THATS IT? ITS OVER? NO MORE CHAPTERS? NO! (goes into shock!) you gotta write more about chole! and all of that! please continue! I'll still help! ]
Maverick-'Nightmare'-Arcane chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
great! I just got caught up from the previous book. sofar its awesome, just dont turn it into that movie where she sees people the are going to die. I'll be sticken' around.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Geez. That's sickening. A Male Gang beating up on a blind female. that's no cool. But I Loved the Bit where Mack came saw and kicked some A**. I literally punched the air at that point *grins* I really enjoyed this Chapter. It was really emotional. I look forward to the next chapter. hope Kaori Gets her sight back. Please cntinue when you can.

PINKducttape chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
aw! that was cute! loved how chloe says kari haha great action idea liked that! I'm so glad you FINALLY posted! lol and I'm excited that kaori is going to see again.
PINKducttape chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
AH Chloe thats adorable! she sound cute I wanna kidnap her very cute that she said mac! haha! The bank...scared the crap outta me but atleast every ones alive! ] PLEASE DON'T MAKE KAORI BLIND! then she can't see poor Chloe grow up![ I absolutly loved the chapter and the name! omg! ROCKS! keep postin! ]
Burninghammer63088 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Woah... What a Chapter. Awesome. But It's not over? Please continue when you can.

katalina0525 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Aw, SO cute, I loved it! Is there going to be more?
PINKDuctTape chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
AH! she preggers haha yey! D anyways I love it and I will help you pick names muhahaha thru email because PM never works for me...ugh! terrible I know write me soon so we can discuss excellent chapter by the way! ]
Burninghammer63088 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
THAT SO TOTALLY ROCKS! I guess two wrongs do make a right. Appropriate title. That was a heartwarming chapter. I was totally taken by surprise when I found Kaori was pregnant. I hope everything will be okay for them now. Please continue when you can.

Burninghammer63088 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Oh dear oh dear oh dear... Mundo, MUNDO problemo... He hit Kaori... Ay carumba! This is getting good. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Take your time with it.
Burninghammer63088 chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Wow. that was a good chapter. i enjoyed the part at the end between MAc and kaori. Very cute. But I wonder If Mac's gonna find out about sid... Another good chapter. Thanks for posting. Please continue when you can.