Reviews for Empty Shells
randomperson chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i loved it amazing amazing amazing the ending made me cry T.T hell im still crying momo losing her memory and jr blaming himself for wat happened to chaos kosmos and jin u hav talent my feind pure pure talent!
AngelicSummer chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
O.O

Wow. This is a wonderful story. Very well-written and the comparison to shells are perfect. This is a very beautiful piece.

I cried my eyes out with this. It's sad all right. I was staring at the screen with teardrops squirting out of my eyes like waterfalls. I love this story a lot. I'm not that big a fan of angsty/drama stuff because they make me cry, but this one deserves real applause.

Keep writing :)
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Sad ending, though I kinda' saw it comming the way Jr.'s mental state had been deteriorating throughout the story. This fanfic was a nice post-Episode I AU. It provided the perks of any good "terminal illness story" mixed with great romance (the kiss scene was bittersweet). Shion and the others got generous roles, too, and I loved Allen's comfort scene. Jr. was so sweet during this fanfic, helping MOMO despite her degrading health (kinda' like how he helped Sakura). The allusion to shells was clever, too. Well done.
MomoOhMomo chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I can't even begin to process how absoultely amazing this was. I mean really, I'm sitting here crying. Your story gave me chills. It was so well written, and so well thought out. I'm honestly speechless right now, just.. wow. Haha. This was WONDERFUL. Honestly, you must have worked really hard on this. And it shows, this was brilliant. Thank you for posting something like this up. It was definitely worth reading, even if it was incredibly sad. I loved it. :')
SparkleofNumbers chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
WOW. What a ripe piece this is. Your writing style is horrible, the characterizations are completely off, do everyone a favor and shove this piece of shit of your ass along with a ticking bomb. You have no talent in writing at all. Please, fuck off from this site, no fandom deserves your shitty writing.
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow this was really beautiful! Even though you warned us about the unhappy ending I was still hoping that she would get her memory back and they would end up together. I really love the Jr. and MOMO pairing especially better than Jr. and Sakura so I'm glad you decided to have it be Jr & MOMO. Keep up the good work!
stitchedmoon chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Even though MOMO/Jr. isn't my favourite pairing, I enjoyed this story. :3 I like how you described the progress of MOMO's loss of memory and its emotional impact on the other characters. It was very believable. Good work! :3