Reviews for The Little Crocodile
HollyKalina23 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
This story needs an update. It's like an itch you can't scratch when there's no more to read until a new update comes.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
when are you going

to update the story

its been awhile
Is a weirdo and proud of it chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
no!*smashes head against keyboard*No,no,no,no,no!Jim can't leave poor Shirly!Jesse better hurry or I'll...I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty!
Aiko1318 chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
This is really good, and I'm looking forward to reading it till the very end. I also enjoy the fact that you made all the characters in-character without them losing a single trait. Keep up the great work and continue! _
Yin7 chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
that's not Jim in control is it. glad you updated.
KiraraGlitter chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
? I'm completely confused. I have a feeling that's not Jim though. I'm glad you updated! Keep up the good work!
Set Your Heart Free chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
oh, i wanna know what happens next! thats so sad, saying she's crap?
Yin7 chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
getting good keep going.
Set Your Heart Free chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
aww cliffhanger! no!
KiraraGlitter chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
i like this story! update soon! this is getting really good!
KESA Alexandria chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
You'll find out later that Yubel didn't do this by her own free will.
Rhodanum chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Alright, let's see where we need to start from...

Firstly, this story seems alright grammar-wise (most certainly not the general disaster area that a good deal of fics in this section are).

This, however, does not, in any way, excuse the fact that it has an incredibly weak and shaky plot. The little detail of it having been taken almost directly from 'The Little Mermaid' does not help thing either. it would have been better to have written it as a GX/Disney crossover in the first place, instead of trying to import the entire plot, throwing it on top of these characters, with little to no regard to the manner in which they may or may not fit the necessary roles.

Secondly, the characters themselves are quite out-of-character (even by dub standards). They certainly wouldn't react so calmly around an unknown person, who has just landed in their midst seemingly out of nowhere (especially since these kinds of people have always caused the Academia the most grief).

Then there is Yubel's characterization - the straw that broke the camel's back and the reason why I'm writing this review in the first place. Post-merger Yubel is one and the same with Judai's soul, they are both parts of the same entity and, thusly cannot be taken apart ever again. Furthermore, the LAST thing in the world that Yubel would ever do would be to trick, use and manipulate Judai in any way, after their bonding. This union was her dream, her deepest wish, her supreme happiness, the utter fulfillment of her role as guardian. For crying out loud, she sacrificed everything that had ever made her human, became a creature twisted beyond all recognition, in order to keep Judai safe, gave up all that she was and all that she would ever be in order to protect him! The Yubel that we all know would not even conceive the notion of abandoning Judai - not when it has been shown that she has waited entire eons for his rebirth, going to extreme lengths in order to be be by his side once more. He is her one reason of existence, her beginning and end, her breaths and heartbeat.

Sometimes, I cannot help but wonder if we are all watching the same show (dub or no dub).
Is a weirdo and proud of it chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Wow! I love this!it's great!
Frenemy chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
looking forward to an update. Keep up the goodwork
xZorax chapter 6 . 4/2/2008