Reviews for Pesky Muggles
Shiro Inutoko chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
Wouldn't Harry have been able to see the Thestrals this year? Also, I was pretty sure Voldemort would get the title of arch-nemesis over Malfoy. Still, cool story. Can't wait to continue reading!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh my freaking gosh. That was a really good story. One of the best I ever read. Dude you have one crazy talent. This was perfect in every way. The description, the emotion, the characters, the plot, the way it was written out, the way you got so perfectly inside the characters heads, all of it was out of this world crazy wonderfully wonderful in every way. It’s so good that I’m running out of complements for you. I loved every sec of it and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. How long have you been writing? Thanks you for writing this great joy. I loved every line I read. i think J.K. would be proud. I know this is reviewed for the first chapter, but the last chapter wouldn't let me leave a review. Later dude.
siaru chapter 21 . 9/21/2004
Well done. Indeed.

btw In this world (and thus, presumably, in JKR's Muggle realm) faith does have magical force. The Christians in their prayer groups and the Witches in their Circles wield the same God(dess)-given energies, to the best of my knowledge and training. IMO Your story make magical sense as well, particularly including the Dementors incident.
Britta Laveshe chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
First paragraph, how redundant! You used "witches and wizards" for times! From the tiny *hold fingers apart and squints through the crack* bit I know of you, you seem to be quite the clever one. Surely you can erase and banish all this redundancy. Ciao...
Britta Laveshe chapter 4 . 7/17/2003
Um, let's see here *adjusts glasses and picks up clipboard* Harry wouldn't:

Call anything "firsties". Nick down to the kitchens after a very filling dinner. And you have a plot hole, when did Harry get the password from Hermione when we've been trapped in his point of view during the entire feast? Can't we just stick with Issa's point of view? The story is about her, no?
Britta Laveshe chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
:P Your grammar is pretty god. But you capitalize Muggle. And in the begiining of your last chapter you used old, like three times. You need to purchase a thesaurus or something.
Britta Laveshe chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
*scowls* Oh, she's a Christian? Bummer... I was a Christian and they are so uptight and all. Besides, It's not agood idea to mix Magic with religion. You might step on someone's toes the wrong way.
Britta Laveshe chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Oh um, very interesting...
Only Human chapter 21 . 6/7/2003
Marvelous story! I really like muggle/wizard interaction stories like this. You should really do a sequel. I'd like to see how she teaches muggle studies. I also like the way you put God in the story. I think it fits rather well in the Rowling world. However, I must disagree with you on the whole wishy-washy God can take all forms things. As a Christian, I firmly believe that Jesus in the "way, truth, and the life" And despite the pull of other religions claiming they are the only way to heaven, through my study of the Bible, proofs, etc. I have found that Jesus Christ really is the only fuly logical answer in our currently twisted world.

I must commend you on your difinition of evil. It is illogical. Unfortunately, it abounds in every one us. Even if we are not fully awful; none of us can be said to be truly good. But evildoes go against our original nature, the nature that still lives within us despite it's now twisted, deformed state: the nature of being made in the image of God.\

Keep writing, I think this is fairly good work.

If you would like to see a Harry Potter work that is completely saturated with Christ and the Bible, read my work in progress: Appreciating Muggles.

Thanks again for the story.
Boromir chapter 21 . 12/19/2002
well, as i suck at reviews, don't expect me to make some witty remarks. *lol* i only want to tell you, that i really very much like your story!
Persephone Kore chapter 19 . 10/3/2002
Fine, I *won't* resist mentioning Aslan and the "Deeper Magic from the Dawn of Time." :)
Persephone Kore chapter 18 . 10/3/2002
Well, actually I believe the full Body-Bind is technically the result of Petrificus Totalus, but that's okay. ;)

And it occurs to me that I forgot to mention anywhere it was actually relevant that I like your explanation for Roanoke.
Persephone Kore chapter 13 . 10/3/2002
EEK!
Persephone Kore chapter 11 . 10/3/2002
Awww. Hagrid and Isabel are cute - and I like Moody's kindness here; I agree with... um... whoever I first saw point out that the real Moody probably could be, since the fake one comforted Neville...
Persephone Kore chapter 10 . 10/3/2002
Well, faith and divine assistance make perfect sense to *me* as an aid in holding off Dementors, though it's still rather surprising for her to be able to see them - but then, perhaps an unusual openness to the supernatural? Or things that might be thought of that way, as magic is treated as a limited-access part of the natural world in HP - but then, a creature that can suck your soul out still might qualify. ;)