Reviews for Listen Dammit!
GALOVER chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Awwww! Duddeee! That's like awesoommme! But just when it started to get interesting, BAM! You don't update! Why?! Pleaassee! I know it's been 5 years but pretty little please?
Oh and by the way, are your names Hailey and Brooke or did you just take the one tree hill names?
McFun chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I loved it !It showws how creative u r it was fun reading it and now i want to read more
CharmedForeverBaby chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Yes! Hurt Addison!
CharmedForeverBaby chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
so funny! lmao!
Viktorija chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
lol,very funny!:D
permanentsmile chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I about died laughing, haha. I love the Gizzie thing. Izzie's going to have McCuties! Maybe... Yay! Hah, sorry, I love those two together . Anyway, very funny story, girls! I love how Hailey ran into Mer's room to sniff the sheets. Write more soon, this is too good!
saysaywhatagain chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
this story is weird, but really funny! good job:)
francetwo chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
funny and so true
merderfan93 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Ha loved the merder chapter
FaithTimFan16 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
lol! If only we could actually do that...I want a turn kissing mcsteamy! this was really funny!
SeriouslyScandalous chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
You... Guys... ROCK!

There is not a 'ROCK' big enough to express how much I love this.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
"If you’re still reading this, well, I’m sorry for lowering your IQ"

lol, that reminded me of a commentary for this show I watched. Sorry, random fact. anyways, this story is amazing. so amazing. it deserves like a thousand more reviews than it actually got. So funny. I loved how you totally used the whole 'Mc' thing. So great. Thanks for writting this.
mellowbela chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
haha I totally cracked up when you said "HAILEY! Down girl" loved it...more merder THEY RULE
FanGirl118 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That's awesome! Love it! Please, please, please comtinue!
Acajou Amarth chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh my goodness... YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY HEROS!