Reviews for Crossroads
RoseGlass chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
Are you continuing this story because the Angelus and Invidian cultures are fascinating. I would love to read more especially as this story feels like it has a ways to go yet. Hope to see more chapters soon!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Spottedmask12 chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
Awesome story so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I definitely wasn't expecting much when I started reading this. I figured it would kinda pass the time, yet it ended up being so much more complex than I could have ever imagined. Your story was actually intense enough that I had to get up a few times and take a break because so much crazy stuff was going on. Also because it only took like fifty years for Harry to see reason in regards to Draco. I hope you continue with your updates, even if it has been quite a while since your last chapter.
Golden Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This story was one of the first stories I ever stumbled across, and it paved the way to me diving head first into the world of fanfiction. I remember finding it on livejournal five years ago, when I was just 14, and I just couldn't stop reading it. Over the past five years, I've reread it so many times, still marveling in how well it's written, the amazing character development, and the plot that has me snagged for a life time. The author is a brilliant writer, and inspired me to start writing my own fanfics. I will always come back around to read this, no matter how much time has passed, and it will still amaze me just as much as it did the first time I read it. Crossroads will always be a favorite, no matter how much time has passed, and I hope others continue to come across it and read this amazing story.
Blood Zephyr chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
That boy is a bloody idiot! I just want to shake him until his brain kicks into gear.
CherryPit8 chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Will this ever be continued? It's really good.
Belgian chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Please change it to "Belgian" waffles..
Wonderful story!
HanariaBlack chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
I still hope you'll update this someday. Please continue if you have time. :(
SaarTalan chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
i havent read the whole chappie yet but before i go to bed i'd like to say that i love how the story is coming along so far andd that after i wake up i'm going to continue reading where i left off and review at the last chappie (or the one untill i go to sleep or do something?) oh btw, im stopping after the bikini clad moldy-warts part... may i just say that i really

DID just puke in my mouth a little when i read that? o.O and so did my mom (i made her read that part...) as a mater of fact... and i'm rambling sooo ik that i am in need of sleep. peace out? (i get stranger as i get more tired... rawr?) *. .* X_X
DragonKnight1775 chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
I hope would write more this is a wonderful story. Is pan soulmate to riddle?

Ty for your efforts!
elizabeth14 chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
Please update soon! Your story is so great! I couldn't stop reading it once I started. I would love to read more. This story is deffiantly one of the best I have read. There's never a dull moment. I thought when it said Harry was also half bonded with Pan that pan bonded with part of voldemorts soul that's in Harry. I don't know why but I've completely pegged pan as the bad guy. I was coming up with all different ideas about where the story would lead. And when I went to go click on the next chapter button there wasn't one there! So please update it so my curiosity is cured! I can't wait to find out how this story ends! Or keeps going :)
shimmer-light chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
I was very much impressed with this story, as it's quite well written compared to some fics here with a good plot to boot. I'm sorry to say that it did not last. Not that it became worse in any sense of the above, but Harry... How can he be so bloody damn STUPID? Seriously, I'm not easily put off by character flaws - quite the opposite, in fact, since I could probably even empathise with a psychopat, I am usually that soft - but this level of simple mindedness is something else. I have the idea that you were probably only trying to up the angst-factor with your efforts to dumb down our poor wizard, but I must say you went way overboard, however unintentionally. Still, the fic itself was positively awesome, but after the beginning of this chapter I nearly threw my laptop across the room (literally too!), so I decided to finally concede defeat.
Midnightsun7 chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Your story is absolutely amazing. Frankly, I'm astonished that it doesn't have thousands of reviews by now. It's definitely at the top of my list of favorites now! Congratulations on writing such an amazing piece. I look forward to the next update!
PHEONIX39 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Wow, creative.I like it CHEERS!
Kristen A chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
This story has been great! Few grammatical errors here and there, but, hey, nobody's perfect. (: It's an interesting couple, Harry and Draco and VAMPIRES? Woah~ Are you a Twilight fan too or something? Anyway, is this the last chapter? I hope not! Can't imagine Harry with Draco. ;)