Reviews for Crossroads
ZianaSue chapter 20 . 3/29
I look forward to reading more. I must know how the story continues.
vgriffin4 chapter 20 . 1/10
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. I AM REALLY WISHING THAT YOU WOULD FINISH THIS OR PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION. THE STORY LINE IS UNIQUE AND QUITE ENTERTAINING. SO PLEASE EITHER UDPDATE AND FINISH OR PART WAS AND PUT IT UP FROM ADOPTION. PREFERABLY THE FORMER AS YOU DO WRITE VERY WELL. THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT
Thenchick chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
Post more plz
Guest chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
Hi! I don't know if you're still writing this story but I still wanted to leave a review.

First things first you're an incredible writer. Your style is really good and your writing is easy and interesting to read. You give your characters so much personality, you literally feel with them on every step of their way.
Your plot is also really fascinating, at first I was afraid, that it was going to end up in one of those cliche harry potter creature soul mate storys but this didn't happen at all. So thanks for that.

However, I couldn't get myself to continue to read your story after about eleven chapters. Not because it was bad, as already stated above, but because your story made me so incredible angry and frustrated. I cannot comprehend how easy going harry is about everything. He was abused by his family for sixteen years and suddenly, once he becomes special, another part of his family is interested in him? He literally just lost Sirius, who wasn't even that close to him, how can he adapt to a new family that fast. Moreover, harry hates having his life dictated. And in your story you throw him into a completly new world and he just submits and accepts everything. For what? I personally don't get how he acts here. I feel like he would be so suspicious and hurt und distant because let's face it, he doesn't have any good experiences concerning family or 'new' things.

And don't get me started on Malfoy. I love s good drarry like everybody, but how in the world would he allow that kind of bond to form w/o throwing a tantrum. It doesn't matter that they just acted like tjat to keep up appereances, Lucius tried to kill Harry before, and Draco, for all their chldish spats, was an elemental part in his torture by umbrigde.

I'm just sooo angry and I'm really sorry about this but I really just couldn't go on w/o letng this out.
And I'm really sorry for not continuing to read because it is an amazing story and you are an incredible writer, but I literally feel myself raging when I think about hiw Harry submits to everything that gets thrown into his face.

Sorry! Still wish you all the best,
Mary
RoseGlass chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
Are you continuing this story because the Angelus and Invidian cultures are fascinating. I would love to read more especially as this story feels like it has a ways to go yet. Hope to see more chapters soon!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Spottedmask12 chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
Awesome story so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I definitely wasn't expecting much when I started reading this. I figured it would kinda pass the time, yet it ended up being so much more complex than I could have ever imagined. Your story was actually intense enough that I had to get up a few times and take a break because so much crazy stuff was going on. Also because it only took like fifty years for Harry to see reason in regards to Draco. I hope you continue with your updates, even if it has been quite a while since your last chapter.
Golden Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This story was one of the first stories I ever stumbled across, and it paved the way to me diving head first into the world of fanfiction. I remember finding it on livejournal five years ago, when I was just 14, and I just couldn't stop reading it. Over the past five years, I've reread it so many times, still marveling in how well it's written, the amazing character development, and the plot that has me snagged for a life time. The author is a brilliant writer, and inspired me to start writing my own fanfics. I will always come back around to read this, no matter how much time has passed, and it will still amaze me just as much as it did the first time I read it. Crossroads will always be a favorite, no matter how much time has passed, and I hope others continue to come across it and read this amazing story.
Blood Zephyr chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
That boy is a bloody idiot! I just want to shake him until his brain kicks into gear.
CherryPit8 chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Will this ever be continued? It's really good.
Belgian chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Please change it to "Belgian" waffles..
Wonderful story!
HanariaBlack chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
I still hope you'll update this someday. Please continue if you have time. :(
SaarTalan chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
i havent read the whole chappie yet but before i go to bed i'd like to say that i love how the story is coming along so far andd that after i wake up i'm going to continue reading where i left off and review at the last chappie (or the one untill i go to sleep or do something?) oh btw, im stopping after the bikini clad moldy-warts part... may i just say that i really

DID just puke in my mouth a little when i read that? o.O and so did my mom (i made her read that part...) as a mater of fact... and i'm rambling sooo ik that i am in need of sleep. peace out? (i get stranger as i get more tired... rawr?) *. .* X_X
DragonKnight1775 chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
I hope would write more this is a wonderful story. Is pan soulmate to riddle?

Ty for your efforts!
elizabeth14 chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
Please update soon! Your story is so great! I couldn't stop reading it once I started. I would love to read more. This story is deffiantly one of the best I have read. There's never a dull moment. I thought when it said Harry was also half bonded with Pan that pan bonded with part of voldemorts soul that's in Harry. I don't know why but I've completely pegged pan as the bad guy. I was coming up with all different ideas about where the story would lead. And when I went to go click on the next chapter button there wasn't one there! So please update it so my curiosity is cured! I can't wait to find out how this story ends! Or keeps going :)