Reviews for All Hope Fails
Kal chapter 6 . 6/28
Anyone else think that Ba Sing Se sounds like Boston City?
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
But what does his vision mean? He saw Jazz in her typical look from the 'Danny Phantom' series. What was the point in that? I'm confused.
guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
WTC! (what the clockwork!) post the next book! i command you by order of the awesome Phantom Bender! can i guess who the mystery girl is? Dani? oh! sudden thought- valerie? btw danny is way more powerful than aang ( that's how you spell his name right?) seriously though Epic story! is the next up already?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
awsome and i now wish for more (btw will ang go to the water tribe and go all koi fish spirit monster)
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
WO didnt expect that one Jazz
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Danny rolled his eyes "Tuck, we worked as a team back home" he said calmly. Tucker turned to him angrily "Who said I wanted to listen to a half dead freak?" he asked.

Instantly the group shut up as Tucker instantly regretted it at Danny's pained expression "I'm truly sorry you feel that way" he said before grabbing his glider and taking to the skies. Toph then started walking "Come on Tucker, we're leaving" she muttered.

Tucker what in the world were you thinking
taking it easy chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
If the Gaang never went to the southern air temple, then how did they find Momo?
havensworth chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
its not by heart vibrations its physical reaction that she can tell when they lie.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
U use the word swiftly too much
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
U use the word swiftly too much
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
me like
Jake lovell chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
hurry up with the next book
starr1095 chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
this was an amazing story i loved it and great job with the sneak on peak loved it update so with ur next one please loved it
DeepSentinel chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
I really enjoyed your story. The next one's gonna be good, I can tell. ;D
amber chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
you should totally keep writing on to this story I want to see dannys parents bending and remember in the swamp when danny thought he saw danielle in a fire nation outfit; well you should include her into the story as well.