Reviews for What If
Raphie114 chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I'm TOTALLY in LOVE with this! It's just great and heartbreaking and angsty and all and I'm attached to it now *.*

I swear I don't usually cry but this one just, well.. I don't know when I stop crying and then I start crying again xP

And .. and this is sadder than Fred's actual death TT I've taken Fred's death pretty bad but this one .. it just took the cake *.*

And allow me to strangle you please? Oh kidding but why did you have to bring Rookwood at that moment, Fred isn't in need of any more torture TT He's got enough sadness for months and years and the whole amount he's going to live TT

I don't know which one of them is poorer my heart aches for both ''( This is one of the best I've read, and you seem like you stopped updating, and I'm in despair for another chapter, you seem like you didn't update like forever TT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do update SOON PLEASE!

And sorry for the long blabber and whatever that's there to be sorry for X

Thank youu!
FMistral chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
OK, I don't know if you will end this story someday, but anyway, it's really good. There so much emotions in it. You did great with everyone's feelings; I can sympathize with each one of them. And the dialogues are beautiful.
In case you will never finish it, let's just say that Fred's new healer is the best one and he saves him…
Makichan123 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
good job _ I love Fred and George time
gazil331 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
this is such an amazing story the only thing is the line: 'He was shock to see Fred look up and stare at him with a look of something George couldn’t quite place. It was a mixture of concern, anger, disbelief, love and fury.' anger, disbelief, love, and fury in one facial expression? is that even possible? sorry to point that out, i was just wondering what it would look like. Once again, great story, please update!
annimagos-girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
this is good! tho i think ur right Arthur wouldn't leave but... Mrs. Weasley definitely would
hanna chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
aww i love this story, if only the had wizard kidney and heart transplants...
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Good one. I like the twins banter, and then George's explosion. We see how this really affects him and that all the joking in the world isn't going to make this better. One thing I want to point out. It might be a good idea to keep author notes out of the body of your story. I takes the reader out of the moment. Stick them at the beginning or the end.

Otherwise, solid chapter.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Very good job getting into George's head throughout this. You really show how lost he feels without Fred by his side. Excellent thoughts, too, with George saying to himself that crying will do no good, yet he breaks down any way when he gets to the shop.

Don't apologize for cliffhangers. They are necessary evils, and as a fan of 24 I like them.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Pretty good. I had some questions about Arthur taking Fred to St. Mungo's. Since Voldemort was still in power at this point, you'd have to wonder if he'd have his people at the hospital ready to finish off Fred and Arthur. Arthur may need to wonder if he could take him to St. Mungo's or if the Order had their own secret hospital set up somewhere.

I do not think George is being OOC with his reaction to Bill. This news would be very jarring to him, and right now he would be mad that Bill's efforts only prolonged Fred's suffering.

The choice for Arthur, taking Fred to the hospital or staying with his family, would be a tough one, and it's the sort of thing heroes would likely face in a war situation. Arthur would feel torn, but Molly insisted he take Fred to St. Mungo's. The scene worked for me.

Keep up the good work.
teacher123 chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
I totally understand. I played the violin when I was in school too. I know how it is when there is a big concert or competition coming up.
Pamela chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
This is an interesting idea to pursue and I am looking forward to where it goes.
kay chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
update sooN! I think this fic is absolutely brilliant. Great Job!
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
nice job! i seriously thought fred was going to die. update soon please!
littleann84 chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
I love this story so much! Once again, a lovely chapter! Nice work _
Bad Mum chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
Oh, that was horrible and snakiy of you at the beginning! But I'll forgive youa s you didn't kill a Weasley. I'm glad that Fred finally told his friends what was happening, and the scene between the twins was sweet.