Reviews for The Time Meddlers
candesce chapter 17 . 4/12
For a story about going back in time, they are messing up an awful lot. Sure it's better than what would've happened, but that's not exactly a high bar. Bungling up Sirius so that he can never be a free man (especially because any attempts to do so would out them as murderers) is a pretty major mistake. There were a lot of other options (including just breaking in again later, or bringing a dead body with them so no one has to 'escape')

I also always wondered why Harry didn't grab more than a single time turner when he was right there. Could've been very useful and even at the time he knew Hermione would be helping him soon. Just a whole lot of impulsive behaviour and near total lack of planning. Which maybe fits for Harry, but Hermione, not so much.
mintuo chapter 2 . 4/12
alles ok! man muß das rad nicht zweimal erfinden
divvycrip chapter 32 . 3/12
Thank you fir your great story. I think the ending was pretty good considering hiw much planning was involved to start the story. Excellent time travel plot
Simianpower chapter 14 . 2/10
There are dozens of portraits who could tattle on them. "My dad's invisibility cloak" makes it pretty obvious who it was. And it's not like they hid their voices. Also, way WAY too easy to rob the headmaster's office given that brooms are something every magical uses, and invisibility is a sixth year (i.e. 11th grade) spell.
Simianpower chapter 11 . 2/10
Why would they pretend not to be good with the levitation charm? The entire school saw Harry use it in a duel, not on a feather but a person, and then a FALLING person, over a month prior, and he's besties with Hermione. If anything, pretending not to know it already is condescending as hell and even someone like Ron would notice that.
Beth1112 chapter 32 . 2/10
I really enjoyed your story.
Pillager61 chapter 32 . 2/9
Very worth the time it took to read!
Not my favorite but I'm picky what I call a "favorite".
And as the write said, 'at least the story was finished'.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 2 . 1/22
You did the shopping trip. It did add to the fic, so good on you.
Fick Chick chapter 16 . 12/8/2023
Wouldn't Tox be able to speak Parseltounge?
Fick Chick chapter 15 . 12/8/2023
Interesting that Pettigrew's death wasn't mentioned in Rita's article.
HetaPhiPuffPrincess chapter 32 . 12/4/2023
Slo its alkost as if you forgot that Sirius abd Remus were even this story. The last time we even geard from serious was when the snape trap was sprung. And Remus nevwr came back from helping Dumbledor where are they?
HetaPhiPuffPrincess chapter 25 . 12/4/2023
So do you just pick and choose what u follow from the books? Because you have them questioning anape as if there wasnt a whole part of the seventh book where we find out that Snape was in love with Lily. Did that part of history never happen for this story?
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 11/29/2023
The Dursley’s are arrogant nutters with delusions of grandeur!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 11/29/2023
Love it!
AzureBlaze11 chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Dropped, out of all the people you could have chosen or made you choose the most pathetic to be your big bad... I hoped I was wrong but alas
3,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »