Reviews for The Time Meddlers
Specky Clarke chapter 32 . 9/12
An excellent story, great plot and very well written.
Janie.ohio chapter 32 . 9/5
lots of fun and a fast read. my only problem was that you completely left Sirius out after Dumbledore bit it. he was parading as a muggle-born, so he should have been at least addressed. and poor Remus was entirely forgotten after first year, as taking a year off. overall, though, great job.
tunacrackers chapter 26 . 8/21
Nuts. I bet wrong.
tunacrackers chapter 24 . 8/21
My bet’s on Dumbledore being Shadow of Pain.
Jake Crepeau chapter 32 . 8/5
I actually remember the Lone Ranger on TV when I was little. Later, in the 1970s, a radio station where I lived actually ran the original radio shows for a while, along with a few other of the more well-known ones, like Gangbusters, the Shadow, and Fibber McGee and Molly (whose infamous closet was the inspiration for Fred Flintstone's).

I particularly liked Harry's "Hi-yo Hedwig," and burst out laughing when Luna started humming the Overture. Good one!
hallowedmarks chapter 26 . 8/4
Umbitch. I was NOT expecting that! Well done!
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 8/1
As some one who actually grew up wearing hand-me-downs from a cousin (who fortunately was pretty much the same size as me!), I certainly agree with you about the cliché of buying clothes. And books. Lots of books. The cliché gets annoying when people insist on detailing his clothes shopping. I really don't get the fascination people get out of that... ;D
a crook shanks chapter 4 . 7/24
How come Harry remembers Hermione when they go back in time but Hermione doesn't remember Harry?
PhoenixForever chapter 32 . 6/5
I really really like your story. It is absolutely fantastic. In my opinion I think your ending is fine cause I dislike it when people like drag out the ending.
Anyway amazing story : )
I liked your story, I like your writing but I don't like how only your protagonists are deep and actually think. At least I also liked how you made it seem more real by writing them making mistakes and with not everything going their way, that was refreshening.
So Amanda bones does know who the culprit is.
Damm. I wanted severus to be shadow.
Death by exposition lol
Why did he not shared the memory with Minerva?
william488 chapter 32 . 5/31