Reviews for The Time Meddlers
vmcclure2 chapter 23 . 4/1
Umbridge? Narcissa? Or Cornelius Fudge's Widow? Anyone of these three could be the suspect for being the "Shadow of pain", or is it someone else?
vmcclure2 chapter 21 . 3/31
However, in the book, it's also implied that he was still in the Weasley twins' year, just his 17th birthday happened before Halloween, whereas the twin's 17th wouldn't be until April.
Great story!
sfjoellen chapter 32 . 3/28
thanks, I enjoyed your story.
vmcclure2 chapter 12 . 3/26
Oh-oh! Please let Winky "retrieve" Harry's Father's Peverall cloak for him! As her present to Harry & his "Grangy".
shadowstar618 chapter 1 . 3/26
Rude. Slytherins aren't spcowards. Look at Regulus Black, Narcissa Malfoy, heck, even Merlin was in Slytherin.
I know you've not updated a story since 2014, but I am asking for you to remove the hymn or at least change it. It is used at many funerals I have been to, and quite frankly, it does trigger me. I know you mean no disrespect and neither do I. I am enjoying your fanfiction a lot, except for that small part.
super awesome me chapter 9 . 3/12
love it
vmcclure2 chapter 2 . 3/12
Ur entitled to do anything you want with your stories. I liked Harry McGonagall and it's sequel. J. K. Rowling didn't let McGonagall's inner Scotswoman out to play often enough for Harry's benefit as far as I'm concerned. Love any story that has Harry purchasing a compartmentalized trunk with apartment features. Much more practical for Harry & his closest don't u think?
Marc the Unruly chapter 6 . 3/12
Why doesn't Harry just extract a memory showing what actually happened with the photo?
greatwork chapter 26 . 2/26
So all Voldie had to do was rob the local shady bookstore? Seriously though suspension of disbelief has its limits. Or is this a parody story?
Corwyn chapter 32 . 2/9
Loved this story, thanks for sharing it with us.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 2/5
Can YOU say Sig Heil?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 27 . 2/5
Idiots! And tools populate that world
stacygrrl2002 chapter 26 . 2/5
Cute idea
stacygrrl2002 chapter 25 . 2/5
I know about a time speeder upper to break cliffy? Or it's completed, move on,
2,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »