Reviews for The Time Meddlers
Shaddy07 chapter 18 . 7/22
You've been completely erratic about when the kids can and can't use magic outside Hogwarts, and neve bothered to establish how underage magic is detected [in your version of the Potterverse.]
Lotte chapter 32 . 6/30
Just finished the Time Meddler story, and I really loved it! Thank you again for writing well-written and intriguing stories! :)
syhdnie chapter 2 . 6/28
when harry asked about his parent, he said they're english. it should be british...
Balos chapter 2 . 6/14
Nice shopping trip! I have a thing for fan fics where this shopping trip happens. Someday I might put together a collection of just that chapter from all sorts of fics. Yours is very well done. Not too much but still creative and well thought through. Good Job!
zeps9001 chapter 26 . 6/14
How can I take this story seriously when they are fighting Umbridge? Her rise to power is even worse. She gets arrested for being drunk, which leads to robbery of a book store and suddenly she like Merlin reborn. Voldemort supposedly went abroad for 10 years researching and then had most of pureblood libraries at his disposal. His story line made sense.
zeps9001 chapter 22 . 6/13
And why exactly are they still in school? They are basically past NEWT level, there is another Dark Lord raising. And they just sit in 2nd year classes and act like they are 12 year olds. And I dont understand how they are so childish, when they have seen all their family and friends die and have executed in cold blood who knows how many people.
I really hope this Shadow is not Umbridge.
zeps9001 chapter 17 . 6/12
I don't like this Voldemort's (I assume it's him) story line. He robes a book store where just happens to be book on how to make you invincible. There was no way he would not have found it in the last time line. And now he just finds the Flamels strolling around with the stone.
zeps9001 chapter 7 . 6/12
So Draco sneaked into the office of Head of Gryffindor, stole a very personal item, managed to enchant it so it blows up when its repaired in case Harry uses a spell that they probably have not learned yet. And all this with his 11 year old skill. You need to think these things through.
Wow fan fic chapter 32 . 6/8
Seriously ur done already u better do more or else u will be umbridge
SumNumb3rs chapter 32 . 6/1
You forgot all about Sirius after he had dinner with the Grangers. Opps!
Bluewolf80 chapter 32 . 5/28
This was a wonderful tale that I enjoyed greatly. I initially thought that Harry was doing way too much too fast when he came back and that he should have waited for Hermione. I can understand his desperation though after all the loss he went through.
One thing I was confused about was the timing of their return. If they went back a certain number of birthdays, then it would seem that Hermione would arrive first since she is older.
I also wondered why they didn't question Luna more about how she seemed to know things about them. If she knew about them anyway she could have been a powerful ally like Susan. After all, they confided in Sirius so I don't see why they couldn't have told Luna as well. In the other timeline she was very grateful for Harry's friendship just like Neville.
I totally agree with you about Dumbledore here. You'd think he was the second coming or something the way he was portrayed when in fact things could have been done so much better. I always thought, why didn't he just give Harry a summery of all those Riddle memories and teach him occlumancy instead? It would have been much more useful and less traumatic than sending him to Snape. Or maybe he could have told him how to destroy a Horcrux?
HarleyIvy chapter 32 . 5/18
I thought it was okay. Did Remus ever learn that Sirius was actually alive? Or did they keep it a secret from him?
neither Dumbles or the other 2 wouldve told anyone of the meeting yet... he knows the exact time they will be there and with what. No, just no. This is bullshit, you know it, i know it, everyone who reads it knows it. Son i am disappoint.
I think it would be hilarious if They would nick a bunch of Sirius hair, go and force-feed a bunch of imprisonded death eaters polyjuice to look like Sirius and then kill them. Everyone would go wtf over all the did Sirius(es?) It would siriously freak them out.
2,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »