Reviews for The Time Meddlers
PhoenixForever chapter 32 . 6/5
I really really like your story. It is absolutely fantastic. In my opinion I think your ending is fine cause I dislike it when people like drag out the ending.
Anyway amazing story : )
I liked your story, I like your writing but I don't like how only your protagonists are deep and actually think. At least I also liked how you made it seem more real by writing them making mistakes and with not everything going their way, that was refreshening.
So Amanda bones does know who the culprit is.
Damm. I wanted severus to be shadow.
Death by exposition lol
Why did he not shared the memory with Minerva?
william488 chapter 32 . 5/31
loved it.
janefanatic chapter 17 . 5/26
Oh no! I was not expecting that!
janefanatic chapter 16 . 5/26
I feel terrible for that poor shopkeeper!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 5/26
I’m glad they got Sirius and that there’s no manhunt for him this time! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 13 . 5/26
Did Neville not notice that they vanished Malfoy’s sick? I thought vanishing spells weren’t covered until 6th year? Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 12 . 5/26
I’m not sure how to handle Dumbledore. I feel like if they told him the truth he would memory charm them or something! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 11 . 5/26
I’m glad Dumbledore decided not to alert the ministry! That would have put a damper on the plans! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 10 . 5/26
I was hoping they would expose Crouch for freeing his son and using the imperious curse, but this will prevent Crouch Jr from escaping Azkaban again. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 5/26
This was very satisfying! Thanks for sharing!
3,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »