Reviews for The Time Meddlers
babiluv22 chapter 32 . 10/17
This story was good. I do wish it had a little bit more romance in it before ended though
Tallowwood chapter 9 . 10/15
... ok... I can't.

I can't even.

It's not even.

*heavy sigh* I really had interest in this story. But. It's just. Not. Harry's a brat. Did he even SEE dumbledore die? I can't. I just can't even. Goodbye.
Tallowwood chapter 6 . 10/15
... you got adult harry in child's body to duel an eleven year old?... Malfoy PISSED himself... you're sort of twisted, aren't you.
Tallowwood chapter 5 . 10/15
Ok... I REALLY like this fic... but there's just... something WRONG with Harry's attitude... Because, bejesus! He's acting like a brat.

PLEASE tell me that he never found out about snape being a double agent? And that's why he hates him so much? Because you didn't warn that there would be snape bashing.
There's something about Harry's attitude... that makes me feel like I should be calling him a brat.
So I'm guessing Harry never found out about what snapes life has been like and that that is the reason he's being such a brat?
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 9/27
Interesting beginning
A Reader chapter 2 . 9/19
A vanishing cabinet without his companion costs the same that a deluxe trunk with an apartment inside? Sure...
Varun chapter 32 . 9/9
One simple fact I like to point out here: Harry could've avoided a hundred problems just by killing Umbridge and/or Snape when he had the chance. He was strong enough to overpower her and make a scene at the ministry. When he could kill virtually all the other Death Eaters and pureblood sympathizers for far pettier reasons, it's a little too contrived to imagine he wouldn't kill someone who spearheaded a movement to segregate and imprison Muggle Borns and other "Half-breeds". Harry has more reason to kill Umbridge than anyone else. Given how much of your story edges on Harry's revenge sending Umbridge to Azkaban, I can't help but wonder if this was a serious attempt at storytelling or just you nitpicking Rowling and trying to create a "better" world
dhamann7878 chapter 32 . 9/4
very good, keep writing like this!
Hmm. (No offense) I don't...

Eh why did I send this again...?
RevDorothyL chapter 32 . 8/23
Very well done! Impressive work.
RevDorothyL chapter 24 . 8/23
Oh, my gosh! The Shadow is Umbridge, isn't it? I just realized that I'd been assuming the Shadow was male, even though you've carefully avoided the use of gendered pronouns. But someone who was known and despised by Amelia Bones, who was inadvertently created through Harry's actions (someone he punished but left alive), and who is more genuinely pathological about hating all things not Pureblood . . . . Well, there's only one name that springs to mind.

That's fiendish!
I needed the witch is Dead, it's funnier! Thanks again for allowing us to read a great story!
Amilia,Tox, and Sky are leading the fight to save their world. It's a good thing.
2,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »