Reviews for Outside Chance
ladymirth chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love this series. You capture Faith so perfectly.
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
that was sweet, but sad that Faith had to leave again
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
lol, Angel sings that song too, when he wants to find out about Darla. lol
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
why would they want to turn Xander? lol
ashes at midnight chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Undead American chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
Another masterpiece! I've really enjoyed this little trilogy. With Buffy fics the hardest thign to capture is the dialogue, but you did it well. Good job!
KColl2003 chapter 8 . 5/12/2005
A very interesting and different villian, liked the way you got rid of Spike, and the Scoobies were very in char. Great story.
The Fink chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
Excellent. Really excellent.
Thoroughly enjoyable story - and a wonderful conclusion to the trilogy.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 8 . 7/21/2003
This is a great story. I was going to add it to my favorites, but then I added the author instead so as to get ALL his fics.

Walpurgis was a great character. Shame her end was so final, she would have been a great big bad for a while.
DSDragon chapter 8 . 6/8/2003
Wow... Even the SECOND sequel was great!
liberty chapter 8 . 3/25/2002
i really enjoyed the triology and although it may sound kind of petty there are a few things i noticed.

-faith's friend changes from being sonya to being tonya

-although it made for a good fight scene, in the second story why was the thing that was effecting there women demon hormones when if the warden was going to all that effort generic narcotics would have surficed.

- exactly where in the average american prison budget is there enough money to set-up a top secret lab and to employ a foreign scientist.

please note these comments are constructive as i think your writing is fabulous and am egarly awaiting a continuation or other stories about faith.
RAP chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
I always wanted a story about Faith going good. This was a great job...sequel?
Dr. Tamwe chapter 8 . 2/13/2002
Yay! I didn't realize you had posted the ending. Well, this was wonderful. Great fight scene as always, spot-on characterization, and dialogue that fit the perfect balance between funny and bittersweet. I loved the bit about the IV. I did have one criticism, but I forgot. Great work, you should quit your day job ;)
knbnnate chapter 8 . 2/12/2002
Excellent ending! I really hope to see you revisit this alt-verse in a future fic, Gyrus. Thank you for the excellent story you have told us all :-).
ASDF0716 chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Wow. You write just like a Buffy/Angel episode. The way you've captured Faith is perfect. You write her absolutely flawlessly. Well done. Awsome. Can't say enough about it.