Reviews for The Darth Vader Polka
HipsterL chapter 1 . 1/28
this is basically the best thing ever, just sayin
Deidara chapter 1 . 1/28
lol this is amazing! I can't believe I haven't thought of such an idea before! Everything in this fic from the title to the execution was awesome. And I totally agree with the reviewer who said Hoshino sensei should make a crack oneshot out of this! Hahaha
FroggyMagician chapter 1 . 1/5
My mind shattered…though was saved by the thought of Kanda's real heritage. This cracky little fic is so scary because I can actually see it happening. OMG…Not to mention the way Cross acts around Lenalee. I have to calm down but my mind is going to darker places. Is Miranda Cross's…? God, Allen. *_*''
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
lol ... though that sucks since now they can't date their coworkers anymore. ahaha lavi.
Karyuu Angelus chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Well Road route is the only option left for Allen to not have to suffer through the indignity of asking his Master if its okay for him to have sex with his girlfriend.
Flayne chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Best. One. Ever. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :DD You're a genius for starting it off with Lavi, man, I didn't see that one coming. And the finisher. OMG XD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
...Go on Allen, go do your job. Killing Cross is perfectly reasonable. Cough. I meant, reporting Cross as dead by The Earl to Black Order is what you're going to do. No worries, you have my back to keep watch while you go do...whatever you want. Ahaha!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh my god. I would love it if Hoshino-sensei did a crack omake of this!
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hilarious. Loved it, and it COULD happen... *shudder*...
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Haha that would be so crazy, very amusing story :3
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Jesus. It oddly makes sense.
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahahahahahaha! Oh, I loved the last line! Ask me before you date anyone... 360... *snicker*
Lonewolf685 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I think i would have taken my chances and gone for the testicles.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Cross...you...OMFG
XDDDD This could totally happen in the canon, it's THAT epic :P
Cross' last two lines officially suffocated me. XDDD So funny...

This is absolutely marevlous and you, my dear author, are a bloody genius.

Can't honestly say I completely get the title, but whatever.
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is ridiculously awesome. And hilarious!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »